Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who has stadiums?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have one waiting for 2 Goal Posts, which irnonically is what I can gift.
Another waiting in the warehouse wating for all items and for me to find land for it.
I suggest that we have this post retitled to clearly show it is for Android versions only.

Device
  1. iPad
On speaking of this goal, do you all see any benefit to keeping these Brazilian items once this mission is over? I'm under the belief that the cottage and villa are both replaceable by more profitable structures. Thoughts?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I have 1 awaiting all the items to build it and 3 in the warehouse. I so wish I had my little prop plane to nip over to Cyprus to get the stuff I need. As it is, I can't be sending my 1 turboprop to Goa and my 1 jet to Rio as I need them to go to Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires respectively. And my Deltas need to go to Lima so they can't be off to New York. I hate this mission. It is annoying.

Top Bottom