Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who has stadiums?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
I have 2 completed stadiums plus 12 in the warehouse waiting mostly for benches (and a few other things). I've sold one unfinished stadium so far and will probably sell any incomplete ones once this challenge is finished (or just prior).

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Aero wrote, that stadium worth (in case if i sell it) 500 coins. I have them 30 in warehouse. If i sell one or two, can i build new one and all collection items stayed in warehouse as "on stock" ? Or items are sold together with stadium and i need to collect them again...?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Aero wrote, that stadium worth (in case if i sell it) 500 coins. I have them 30 in warehouse. If i sell one or two, can i build new one and all collection items stayed in warehouse as "on stock" ? Or items are sold together with stadium and i need to collect them again...?
Construct the Stadium.
When the red ! appears, after an hour, tap it, balloons go up.
DO NOT tap the building and press "Complete"
Instead go to the "Sell" feature (piggy bank) and sell the incomplete Stadium as normal.
You will not lose the required equipment items using this method.

Top Bottom