Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who has stadiums?

I have 1 awaiting all the items to build it and 3 in the warehouse. I so wish I had my little prop plane to nip over to Cyprus to get the stuff I need. As it is, I can't be sending my 1 turboprop to Goa and my 1 jet to Rio as I need them to go to Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires respectively. And my Deltas need to go to Lima so they can't be off to New York. I hate this mission. It is annoying.

I resold one of the powerful deltas to get a small plane. Will buy it back later. I think it is the best way to do it quick. I was too stingy to sell 2 :)

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
2 Stadiums are waiting for parts.

Added some of you.. Hopefully this is gone be the first completed mission:unsure:.

In fact I didn't even try for a long time to complete them:whistle:.

Maybe someone has noticed, you can sell the stadiums and get 500 coins.

That means if you have spare stadiums, you can first build it, dont tick the complete button and then sell it. You can get 500 coins in one hour. I have 3 spare stadiums and sell them all , earn 1500 coins in three hours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Maybe someone has noticed, you can sell the stadiums and get 500 coins.

That means if you have spare stadiums, you can first build it, dont tick the complete button and then sell it. You can get 500 coins in one hour. I have 3 spare stadiums and sell them all , earn 1500 coins in three hours.

can you sell them even if you dont have the items yet?

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
How do you have so many??? Those stupid cleats won't drop for me :cry:

yeah the cleats are also my bottleneck...
23 gloves, 17 knee socks, 19 jersey and 32 whistles

I think my buildings have a good drop rate. most of them i get 2 or more items. maximum i got was 4 at the same time :love:
I thnk after 12 more days... i can be on 150 stadiums if the droprate stays like this

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
1st stadium finally complete. 8 in storage. Once I opened the stadium,1st click on it gave me ALL 5 items at once for the collection!!! Would be nice if flights did this. Have done 40 something flights and had 2 items drop. Both from the same flight!

Device
  1. iPad
I understand after the last update that Android and IPad neighbors can now exchange gifts. I don't know whether we can visit each others neighborhoods.

Six completed stadiums
Six Brazilian Villas
Six Brazilian Cottages

I Fly

Top Bottom