Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Private General Welcome to Area 51 (Private Trading, Launches & Alliances)

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Only 107 days until the forums 5th birthday!

So a virtual birthday cake needs to be ordered..
img_0167.jpg

The issue with additional rewards/benefits is that when I add something to the forum, I like everyone to benefit from it, not just those that have paid.

I still remember the frustration almost 5 years ago when I first started playing AC and I needed items to complete buildings. At the time there was no-where to go to get friends to trade items with. That was the sole reason I created the site, so people can trade together and make the game much simpler and enjoyable. That's still the ethos I stick with today when considering everything on the site - Simple and fun.
Well, Dave, I didn't realise you started this site. I must tell you, it's probably the best run forum site I have ever used AND I know for a fact that it's existence has multiplied the enjoyment factor of 1000s of people (a serious accomplishment on its own!) by an exponential factor. It's actually hard to think of how different my interest would have been had I not come across this in my search. The G! Forum is horrible! They should, in fact, be paying you! Without this place to keep our great community playing, G! Would be 10s of 1000s of dollars short on their income. Kudos to you.

Well, Dave, I didn't realise you started this site. I must tell you, it's probably the best run forum site I have ever used AND I know for a fact that it's existence has multiplied the enjoyment factor of 1000s of people (a serious accomplishment on its own!) by an exponential factor. It's actually hard to think of how different my interest would have been had I not come across this in my search. The G! Forum is horrible! They should, in fact, be paying you! Without this place to keep our great community playing, G! Would be 10s of 1000s of dollars short on their income. Kudos to you.

Thank you Bob, that's really nice of you to day. I put the success down to the great admin/mod team we have on the forum and just as importantly, the members. Everyone is so helpful, which makes for a pleasant experience all round.

I know Ivan frequents the forum and posts very useful information on the way the game is heading, which is really appreciated. However I agree that some assistance/partnership from GI would be good.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
These private clubs were taking place anyway, except via conversations and not in private threads. There are limits on the amount of emails the forum is allowed to send per hour and the forum was exceeding that dramatically. Thousands of emails a day were being rejected and this could have a huge impact to the forum, especially if someone has just signed up and was awaiting their conformation email.

Sometimes I have to make decisions which not everyone will agree with, however I make these decisions with the best interests of the forum. Yes the site does receive a small amount of money each year via the ads and member upgrades, however a lot of money is also out layed on various licences, hosting, renewals each year. Another £200 a year outlay for a dedicated email service which would only benefit the minority is not something I was willing to consider.

As you have explained it I can see why it is needed - I didn't realise that the forum was privately run and had thought GI provided it! - silly me!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@JazzyJKC thanks for the Transmitter. 2 more left.
On reset I will start sending you Air Vent Filter x2 and Wall Speaker x4

What @Bob69bob was trying to alert you to James, was that you are in the general introduction thread by the forum administrator for the private threads.

You are not in a trading thread, or the private Rocky thread you belong to....:)

Top Bottom