Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Private General Welcome to Area 51 (Private Trading, Launches & Alliances)

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
Until I understand who is in, who is out of the group, I will sit back and do 24 hour runs.

24 hour Red on the pad, 1st taken.

Blue

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
This is a new section of the forum allowing members to take part in Private Trades, Launches and Alliances.

When you create a thread in this section of the forum, you will need to set it to private by ticking the box as shown in the image below:

View attachment 5301
From there you can also invite the members you wish to take part in the private discussion. When adding members, you don't need to type the @ before the username.

As the thread admin, you will also be able to add and remove members after the thread has been created.

If you have any questions, please post below :)

Hi!
Would it be possible to remove these threads, who are public instead of private and just sitting there? It would be nice to have a clear overview of threads we're in.
Thank you :)

arA0qIn.png

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Hi!
Would it be possible to remove these threads, who are public instead of private and just sitting there? It would be nice to have a clear overview of threads we're in.
Thank you :)

arA0qIn.png

Area 51 is a private forum with threads created and maintained for and by the members to relieve the strain on private messaging which use to go through Dave account and was cluttering up the server.. We as moderators can interfere very little in this area and only when asked by the thread owner.

One of the rules of this area is unless the thread is marked private general, only invites to the thread are allowed to browse through specific threads.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Area 51 is a private forum with threads created and maintained for and by the members to relieve the strain on private messaging which use to go through Dave account and was cluttering up the server.. We as moderators can interfere very little in this area and only when asked by the thread owner.

One of the rules of this area is unless the thread is marked private general, only invites to the thread are allowed to browse through specific threads.

Any of my threads old can be deleted I don’t know a lot of how the forums and threads work

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items

I see... maybe we can clean it up at least a bit with help of thread owners..
Any of my threads old can be deleted I don’t know a lot of how the forums and threads work
Great! :)
@Blue Skies Can your threads be deleted too? :)

Top Bottom