Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday November 18th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I wish I could send them!
I can send Leyde Jar only from my main game. I was able to send Aerosol from my second game, and i can stil return it from there, but time of the end of quest is closing, and need to finish the quest. Since i am not involved in Alliances so much, i can finished quest too...

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Thanks loads for the offer. But the reserve hangar can wait. I'm so desperate for oscillating beacons to fly these destinations that will drop the aerosols.
I had the best drop rates with the Transylvania flight . I Bought a Turbo Prop . put a Delta in the Reserve Hanger . Then sold it and took the Delta back out . I think it was worth $1800 . 3 easy Stars . Fortunately I had enough Landing Lamps . I think the Thanksgiving Event flies to Turkey . Might want to leave it out and replenish Landing Lamps .

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I had the best drop rates with the Transylvania flight . I Bought a Turbo Prop . put a Delta in the Reserve Hanger . Then sold it and took the Delta back out . I think it was worth $1800 . 3 easy Stars . Fortunately I had enough Landing Lamps . I think the Thanksgiving Event flies to Turkey . Might want to leave it out and replenish Landing Lamps .
I've been flying everything from turbo prop to jumbo. The drop rate has been horrible. I must be flying 30 flights a day and still, my best luck with aerosols has been getting them as gifts. I still have 11 to go. I will continue to fly but prefer to fly to the locations where I don't have 3 stars - salem and windsor only. All the rest have 3 - although I'm still flying to them.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
I've been flying everything from turbo prop to jumbo. The drop rate has been horrible. I must be flying 30 flights a day and still, my best luck with aerosols has been getting them as gifts. I still have 11 to go. I will continue to fly but prefer to fly to the locations where I don't have 3 stars - salem and windsor only. All the rest have 3 - although I'm still flying to them.
Beacon on the way in 6 Hours.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi everyone, PuppyC will keep sending back aerosol thru the end of the quest. PuppyC needs 3 exit signs. Puppy Chou needs aerosol, fuel 20 and fire extinguishers.

Thanks in advance
I sent fire extinguisher to puppy chou and leyden jar to PuppyC. Once I have enough aerosols, I will be able to help with some of your building items that PuppyC needs.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Wow, I have such great friends here. I went from needing more than 30 aerosols yesterday to needing only 5 now. I feel like I might actually complete this quest this year! Third time lucky. Although I'm out of oscillating beacons - again :(

A very special thanks to @suzy and @AJ but there are many more of you that have helped and it is very much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom