Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Very hard to get gifts from Lapland

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
I have 5 planes flying to Lapland. But everytime i don't get any gifts so that i can fly to Eurazië, Africa, South and North America.
So my iceskart track doens't get filled with the correct gifts.

@Tito

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0452p2l1m
Username
@Tito
There is always a drop. Candie canes always drop on those flights. Albeit, yes drops from Lapland occasionally drop gifts for the events but they also drop gift boxes that you'll need in order to fly to Lapland, Africa, Eurasia, and Australia.

@Tito

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
OK, I'm at the point of being highly frustrated with regards to Lapland drops. 6 boots, 10 hats, 10 mittens, and 14 glasses. Not a single can of soda. What do I have to do to get a Coke from Lapland, give Santa a lap dance (wanted to make a pun, but kinda not really)? Geez...

Wouldn't be the most regretful thing I've done drunk, but it seems extreme.

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
OK, I'm at the point of being highly frustrated with regards to Lapland drops. 6 boots, 10 hats, 10 mittens, and 14 glasses. Not a single can of soda. What do I have to do to get a Coke from Lapland, give Santa a lap dance (wanted to make a pun, but kinda not really)? Geez...

lets trade 😁

Attachments

• FE09AF9A-5134-4872-B107-3D48767B3086.png
    FE09AF9A-5134-4872-B107-3D48767B3086.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 139

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
You

gotta do what you gotta do 😂😂

I used GD first day +D +SG + SC for landing guest plane for 3 hours then i fly using speed fuel for the next 3 hours 12 planes to lapland.
Everyday SC + D speed fuel sometimes or WV the trick i use is when i click speed fuel, complete just 3 planes each time collect the drop and then again speed fuel, click complete 3 planes ... etc
Fly again to lapland when my star dust out i fly for the other destination.
When i land the 12 planes using speed fuel and click on all of them the drop was so bad for me.
Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04epxs1pp
Username
tiredofwar
You are in a tough group hasam, I'm just over 18K and have first wrapped up by 4000. Running 8 Santa jets, drops are garbage most of the time but every once in a while it gets good for a bit. All numbers, fly enough they gotta give you the good stuff eventually.

Do the mittens exist? Days and days with and without the bonuses, constant flights and not a single mitten !
In my city they do exist the one thing that I'm as well suspecting doesn't exist is the soda drink.

Actually, that SODA DRINK can DOES NOT EXIST, I repeat IT DOES NOT EXIST...

Top Bottom