Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Very hard to get gifts from Lapland

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Already happened to me, twice in 3 events span. One single item away from finishing the event.

The number of my friends (and probably yours as well) that don't have a single skating rink finished is astounding.
I prefer the more simple times when paying and free but grinding gave you the same results. But I think Mudchute is right, the pay-to-win system is becoming a standard here. Either we adopt our gameplay or GI will have to adopt theirs if the cash money doesn't show up.
Funny thing - the day after posting this I got 2 skates in a row. I'm now in reverse mode where it's more just getting the presents for the destinations, e.g. Africa. While I may not complete them for the event, we should be able to complete them after the event using ads I would think.

And, I was finally able to get to level 20, though I cheated and spent the $.99. TBH it was worth it as now I can pivot to my non-event flights.

I think moving forward though for 2021 I'll just be pickier on which events I want to commit to completing and for all the rest just ignore, or at least play for fun and not be attached to being able to complete it at all.

I have more event building at this point that I use anyway and my next expansion will be 182 (70 greenies), so any new buildings are really just to make my city prettier vs. I need more +5% pax buildings or +20 max pop buildings.

That's me at a higher level though (500 stars). I do remember what it's like when every event building was gold and a serious bump over the standard buildings. I still think being picky about which events you want to focus on vs. trying to complete every event 100% may be a better strategy for those who can't play all day long or want to spend $$ on bonuses, etc.

Happy 2021 everyone 🤗

👧⛽
N

I also gave up on the event(s). It seems to be the new style. If you are not ready to pay for plenty of bonuses and the last few tickets, you have no chance for the event building. Events used to be the fun part of the game, now they are just useless.
I agree with you. Sad to find out that I reached level 80 a month ago and not be able to complete the event and no building anymore. I have spend mylast euro's to this game in december. I will be playing from time to time but not as much as before. No more fun for me anymore.... Sad but true

Top Bottom