Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

v8.0 is out - discussion

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
It does not seem like anything major changed. The Reserve Hangar and the Repair Hangar have been "merged" in a new complex called Operations Hangar and Reserve Hangar, where you can pretty much do all the actions one used to before in each of the individual planes or through the warehouse.

*edit* there's a nice underground road connecting the city with the airport's operational support side (with the space buildings, fuel stations, energy etc.) that looks visually nice :)

*Oh and the 5 Greens present is always nice.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Have just downloaded the V8 game update with some really good gifts, will take time to explore.

V8 GAME UPDATE.png

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

When stands (including flights + repairs) and reserve are both maxed out, I thought there was no way to exchange planes between a stand and a reserve slot.

It is possible, but slightly different from we used to... Instead of choosing the plane from reserve hanger first--

First you find the plane in the "Stands" section. It will give you the option to "Reserve".
IMG_2609.PNG

Then you will need to choose which plane in reserve hanger needs to be replaced with this one.
IMG_2610.PNG

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
When stands (including flights + repairs) and reserve are both maxed out, I thought there was no way to exchange planes between a stand and a reserve slot.

It is possible, but slightly different from we used to... Instead of choosing the plane from reserve hanger first--

First you find the plane in the "Stands" section. It will give you the option to "Reserve".
View attachment 41777

Then you will need to choose which plane in reserve hanger needs to be replaced with this one.
View attachment 41778
Have you tried the customization of the colors as yet? Do you at least have plenty of color options?

Have you tried the customization of the colors as yet? Do you at least have plenty of color options?
I have not seen the option to customize the colors so far (and I actually was looking for it once I upgraded to v 8.0, did not find the option when purchasing a new plane or in reserve hangers).

The silver and gold ones are regular S1 and S2 planes

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I have not seen the option to customize the colors so far (and I actually was looking for it once I upgraded to v 8.0, did not find the option when purchasing a new plane or in reserve hangers).

The silver and gold ones are regular S1 and S2 planes
Maybe its coming in an update. Doesnt make sense to me why it wouldnt be available though. The biggest perk of this new hangar is supposed to be the customization aspect. Why would that be missing on day 1?

Top Bottom