Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

v8.0 is out - discussion

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I wonder if thats really the case? Lets see if it happens to others. Maybe they set it up that they give you all the "matching buildings" based on the most advanced plane you can fly? Would be a terrible thing if true, as some people set things up way before theyre needed. Did you have furniture factories and pharmaceutical labs?

It’s true. The Operative Hangar will match with your highest plane. So if you have Condor, your OH will be maxed at lv.10.

Mine is Falcon, so I got lv.8 and can’t buy TB or Condor until I upgrade my OH.

FR;

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04621b4ez
Username
FR;<item needed>
I wonder if thats really the case? Lets see if it happens to others. Maybe they set it up that they give you all the "matching buildings" based on the most advanced plane you can fly? Would be a terrible thing if true, as some people set things up way before theyre needed. Did you have furniture factories and pharmaceutical labs?
No, don't have any furniture factories of pharmaceutical labs. But the other infrastructure was ready to fly TB's abd Condors.
And this new OH doesn't affect the factories, only Reserve Hangar and Repair Base

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
Isn’t this part of the update ?
All greenery 10% radius 1
All buildings do the same but the costs goes up and up as you keep buying more
starts at 5 greenies, same item doing same thing cost 18 greenies
Gee which one shall I buy
???????

Attachments

• 646FCC7F-F0CC-498F-A8BC-E54CE28F7549.png
    646FCC7F-F0CC-498F-A8BC-E54CE28F7549.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 192

ArditoDesio

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yxi0uma
Username
Ardito Desio
Tell me, I haven’t figured it out yet, I get max number of planes warning
Go to the hangar
tap the plane that is on the stand that you want to change (it don't have the "in flight" marker)
On the right, tap "to reserve hangar"
The screen change, and you have to choose the plane that you want on the stand, than tap "replace" button on the right
Close the hangar screen

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It’s true. The Operative Hangar will match with your highest plane. So if you have Condor, your OH will be maxed at lv.10.

Well thats unfortunate. This is one time where being an overachiever gets you nowhere

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
No, don't have any furniture factories of pharmaceutical labs. But the other infrastructure was ready to fly TB's abd Condors.
And this new OH doesn't affect the factories, only Reserve Hangar and Repair Base
What I was trying to verify is if the hangar stayed in its max upgraded state if you had those buildings. I believe the fleet is the determining factor though

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

But if you have a condor in the warehouse rather than in the hangar, it's matched to your highest plane in the hangar.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Isn’t this part of the update ?
All greenery 10% radius 1
All buildings do the same but the costs goes up and up as you keep buying more
starts at 5 greenies, same item doing same thing cost 18 greenies
Gee which one shall I buy
???????

This is the standard annoying system, in which the more you buy, the more you pay.

I don't know about anyone else, but for my iPad it's downloaded the update but is now just sitting on the "Loading" screen for 10 minutes with no progress.
Have been having this since several versions ago with my iPhone.

I just completely close the game and re-open, it will sometimes complete the download. As for this time the download size is about 150 MiB and I had to close-reopen several times for it to download properly.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
This is the standard annoying system, in which the more you buy, the more you pay.
Depends on your point of view. You can get them via direct purchase as a ‘bonus’. If you want all 6 of all, you could buy a lot before you get the ones you need.
I like the change...a bit pricey to buy all, but it’s nice to have the option. I must admit I shelled out for 10 (of the cheapest) squares today.

Besides, it follows their pricing structure for everything. Start out reasonable, then charge more and more for exactly the same thing...... RH slots, land.....

Top Bottom