Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Update bugs

Are you sure? The power requirements have changed for various buildings and almost everyone has found that their city is under powered after doing the update.

I ended up under powered and thought I lost a tesla I had in inventory, but it's probably just in my mind. Had to bring back a couple of coal plants for the time being....

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
It took me 45 minutes this morning to send 13 planes, 2 helicopters, neighbour visits and gifting with the game crashing every 5 minutes (#979434) Free2Play and @Ur-quan please look into this,it is getting me frustrated to even open up my game knowing I'm not going to get anything done in the first 30 minutes.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
It took me 45 minutes this morning to send 13 planes, 2 helicopters, neighbour visits and gifting with the game crashing every 5 minutes (#979434) Free2Play and @Ur-quan please look into this,it is getting me frustrated to even open up my game knowing I'm not going to get anything done in the first 30 minutes.

I understand that is frustrating, but there's a thread right next to this one where I've answered twice already about it.

Last edited:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
(Move to new topic if wrong thread) On my game the 'speed up' for using fuel catalyst is not showing on my plane timer like it used to, pot luck on clicking on it to see if any plane can be sped up

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
(Move to new topic if wrong thread) On my game the 'speed up' for using fuel catalyst is not showing on my plane timer like it used to, pot luck on clicking on it to see if any plane can be sped up

Top Bottom