Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.3 Preview - Dark Skies

Device
  1. Android
Thanks for the information
Again :New - Event - Format. The big difference: no daily rank-related price :-( . it means: not easy silver coins to get. not anymore. That is a big difference to the old event format. With the old event format it was easy to get every day some silver coins. Now: it is difficult. Sorry. I don't like the new event format.

I also have a strong negative feeling towards this new format. I simply don't like it.

Why not give daily prizes based on DAILY progress? (like in the old format).

And why we can't use what we gained (exemple "movie frames") to purchase bonuses or buildings?

The few greenies offered does not worth the effort to be in top 20 till the end.

A big disappointment for me, seeing the game is keeping this new format of achieving tasks..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
welke dag begint evenement

Not many people are understanding the Dutch language, so i've answered his question.

Hoi @ronny27, zaterdag 31 okt. is het Halloween en het evenement duurt ongeveer 14 dagen. Dus ik vermoed dat het maandag of dinsdag wordt vrijgegeven.
Even nog een dingetje. Er zitten hier wel enkele Ned. en Belgen op het forum, maar wil je een goede begeleiding op dit forum, dan stel je de vragen in het Engels.
Op die manier bereik je meer leden die je kunnen helpen met het spel. Ik hoop je even op weg geholpen te hebben en wens je veel plezier en geluk in het nieuwe evenement.
PS. Mocht je vragen hebben over het spel, mag je mij altijd een privé bericht sturen, zodat ik je eventueel kan helpen.

TRANSLATION:
Question from ronny27: Which day will start the event?

ANSWER: Hi, ronny27, saturday okt. 31 it's Halloween and the event will take approx 14 days. I'll guess it will be released on monday or tuesday.
Another thing is that there are some Dutch and Belgian members on this forum, but if you want a good coaching for your game, you'll better ask your questions in english.
That way you can reach more forum members who can help you with the game. I hope i've helped you on your way and wish you a lot of fun and good luck in the new event.
PS. If you have questions, you can always send me a PM in Dutch, so i can help you out.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03w1knzey
Username
Smallfatbread
We're going to launch spooky activities next week.
View attachment 43102

The Dark Skies event will be available to all players from the 7lvl.
Event duration: approximately 2 weeks.
Event Reward
Forsaken Abbey
View attachment 43097

• +20 max pop. cap
  • generates 80 coins every 2 hours
  • Boosts coins generation of nearby buildings
View attachment 43100
Walkthrough:
  • Complete event flights to get items from Abnormal Activity collection and get Crystal ball upon it's completion.
  • Activate Crystal Ball to enable ghost planes landing
  • Collect Warlock's Collection from ghost planes to get Soul net
  • Soul net will increase Black Wraiths appearance rate
  • To get rid of Black Wraiths you will need an Aerosol
  • Aerosol is available from event's flights and you can receive it from your neighbours as gifts.
  • Black wraiths and event flights provide you with items for Witch Costume collection and it will allow you to build Halloween Shop
  • Halloween Shop will provide you with Collection of the Seal items (additionally you can get them from Pumpkin Bed)
View attachment 43103
View attachment 43105
Event tasks:
  • Banish White Phantoms (120)
  • Get the Great Seal (1)
  • Land ghost planes (50)
  • Gather Warlock's Collection (1)
  • Activate soul net (1)
  • Gather Aerosol (30)
  • Banish black wraiths (30)
  • Gather Abnormal Activity collection (1)
  • Activate crystal ball (1)

Additional features:
  • Two event buildings were redisigned
  • New shop and control tab for bonuses
  • new plane purchase animation
View attachment 43098
View attachment 43099
pls advise when the new version 8.3 will be available and updated? thxs

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi captain,

Are you writing guides for events?
If so, where can these be found? Spent a short amount of time looking for them, but was not succesful.
Many thanks!

There is a user guide for all the special events, I first published the themed thread in October 2019, it is important to mention that updating the user guide is a three year project and I'm currently in the second half of the second year. I'm updating the user guide as each of the events become available to forum members. You may or may not find what you are looking from within the user guide, where is so much more information and data to key in, and as always, time is the enemy with such endevours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

There is a user guide for all the special events, I first published the themed thread in October 2019, it is important to mention that updating the user guide is a three year project and I'm currently in the second half of the second year. I'm updating the user guide as each of the events become available to forum members. You may or may not find what you are looking from within the user guide, where is so much more information and data to key in, and as always, time is the enemy with such endevours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Damn, yes that seems like a lot of work :S
But very awesome info, thanks very much for working on this and sharing; much appreciated!

Device
  1. Android
Thank you for those precious information. How about the story tasks? What are they?

Story tasks act as a sort of tutorial to guide you through the basics of the event, while rewarding some event currency (and often gold and xp) for progress. Generally, you can only do them once. So when/if the event repeats, you can not do the story tasks again. Usually, they are basic tasks like flying to an event destination or completing an event collection.

Story tasks act as a sort of tutorial to guide you through the basics of the event, while rewarding some event currency (and often gold and xp) for progress. Generally, you can only do them once. So when/if the event repeats, you can not do the story tasks again. Usually, they are basic tasks like flying to an event destination or completing an event collection.
I hope they changed that aspect so that story tasks are available for all, even those who have completed them on previous editions.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Halloween Shop and Haunted House have the same pictures after the update.
0A6B9088-C85A-477F-A5F9-1D20B8D62DA0.png
CA52F0D4-A69D-48AD-85FD-E621EB30E84A.png

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
So far every neighbour visited has exactly 5 ghost spawns. Hanging around doesn't spawn more and need to re-visit them if want 6th (advert) item. Yea it is only a small issue but this sort of attention to detail makes all the difference to players perceptions.

Top Bottom