Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.25 is OUT !

you are being judgemental of me. Sheesh I joined this site thinking ya'll respectful ppl but guees i was wrong having a 1st time issue about an update

No idea what was said in discord do not frequent there. However, what I saw here was you asking a question, the
question being answered wherein you decided the members of the forum are rude. Not sure what you were looking
for in an answer but unfortunately the answer was correct. It is VERY common for windows to be the last to get
updates that are submitted by GI to all respective platforms simultaneously.

As for the judgemental comments, you judged the entire forum, a member judged your comment
knowing said comment was incorrect. I would consider this site as one of the more respectful sites
your likely to find. You received one terse response which was correct. Not really even a blip on the
internet rudeness scale. (if there was such a scale)

In any case we hope you stick around I am certain you will find pleasant great neighbors and your
game will surely benefit from our little community. :cool:

Maybe 5 or 6 if you don’t work! For us working people impossible to stop and say oh sorry got to play a game now. No room for error in the calculation. Botched game again.
Jumping into conclusions @Madge59230
I do take a break to a cup of coffee, or something like that. All pauses are good to check AC

So to wrap-up - the only way to advance through progress levels is to play mini-game. To play mini-game however you need 5 passes, you get 1 pass per hour (after first few passes) and 1 per video (so in total: 24 passes automatically + 10? from videos). From a single mini-game you get appx. 40 flasks, so daily 280 flasks. 20 progress levels, lvl5 requires 115 Flasks, lvl20 in previous event required, if I'm not mistaken, 1,000+. With 11 days to go how many will reach lvl20?
Do you find my above calculations correct or I am doing something wrong with the minigame?

One more thing - I will create a thread where everyone can post their Student Resident Hall and Educational Center levels. It might be a good tool for everyone to know which neighbors to visit.
just discovered:

Attachments

• CF649F88-1F1C-4D59-B5D3-A2D07955661C.jpeg
    CF649F88-1F1C-4D59-B5D3-A2D07955661C.jpeg
    365.3 KB · Views: 153
But seeing as you can only play the mini game 3x per day unless you stay up all night, That’s 140 flask max. Ok 10% 155! How are you supposed to get through the tasks with a ridiculously low level of flasks available? Game stinks. inho
You play 5x mini games daily - after 24hrs you’ll have 24 tickets + 1 video = 5 mini games. You don’t need to play all day, you just play once in 24hrs. But as I said - not enough to collect enough flasks for lvl20...

if one is ready to pay, there was another option as well: premium class + 10 levels. So if you buy premium after you reach lvl10, this directly unlocks remaining levels 11-20.
I won’t waste 30+ EUR on that. it’s alright to pay 5EUR to get better prizes. But pay to be able to finish? They’re losing all common sense. i guess they got a very nice income first time they used this pay-to-get-better-rewards formaT and now GI got greedy. They are killing the golden eggs chicken.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjq41ge
Username
ET the space man
Two events ago, they realized the rubbish it was with the burial vaults and they fixed something up while they event was going on... so keep complaining and you will get them to add flask accumulation via other means... Those that have 5000 flask already... as per some screenshot posted, how they managed? People who cheat for unlimited green hack? or else we are missing something in the way to get flasks? If it's cheating, by right, they should disappear from the ranking within 1-2 days, since it's very easy to spot for GI.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03cds96a
Username
Stevo
As there is still no windows update,I am not going to bother with this event.
I am not going to get chance to check again for the update until sometime tomorrow evening.
By then other players will be 24 hours ahead in their games.
It is disappointing but it sounds like I won't be missing much anyway.If another update is put through to alleviate the problems you guys are facing then I might give it a go.
Shame, as I thought the rewards are really good with this new way of playing.
Still you can't please everybody all of the time.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I won’t waste 30+ EUR on that. it’s alright to pay 5EUR to get better prizes. But pay to be able to finish? They’re losing all common sense. i guess they got a very nice income first time they used this pay-to-get-better-rewards formaT and now GI got greedy. They are killing the golden eggs chicken.
Is that how much it costs?
On iOS and Android in the UK it doesn’t list a price for the boost, and the purchase option doesn’t work (I was curious of cost).

Top Bottom