Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.23 preview

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Probably. But if they screw up a lot on the last two minor updates compared to the upcoming 8.0, how sure are we that introducing this new update make a difference? It could be worse when looking at the previous historical updates. If they cannot figure out to fix a simple blocky structure structures in two minor updates, i wonder how the 8.0 will go?
Those of us who have been around a long time have lived through some crazy bugs - way worse than a building not looking right.

But I'm also a "glass half full" kind of girl. I prefer to think they are spending their R&D efforts on making sure 8.0 is of great quality.

R&D managers make these kinds of decisions all the time. A blocky structure doesn't affect game play so why spend dev effort on fixing it in a soon-to-be-obsolete version. Planes getting stuck at the end of the runway making you have to visit Madlen to clear it? A minor inconvenience. The bonus planes/premium class issue was dealt with swiftly. They even did something about straitjackets when they could have left it the way it was.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all, don't know if this issue is only affecting my games, but the Pharao's masks aren't counting anymore for the battle.:mad::mad:
Is there anyone else who has the same problem???
I didn't like the new way for playing the Quest at the first place, but still 5 days and 21 hrs. to go and you can't even go higher in the ranking is ridiculous.
Clicking my own and neighbor buildings is now useless!!!!
@Ur-quan, what's going on???

Last edited:

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Hi all, don't know if this issue is only affecting my games, but the Pharao's masks aren't counting anymore for the battle.:mad::mad:
I didn't like the new way for playing the Quest at the first place, but still 5 days and 21 hrs. to go and you can't even go higher in the ranking is ridiculous.
Still counting for me, not always instantly but definetely the race for ranking is still on.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03za1zgay
Username
jalseth
Hello all
After one week, still no compensation for those who reached level 15 after event 1st iOS update and before 2nd iOS update.

For those like me we did not received the mystery plane box, is there something schedule to correct that @Ur-quan ?

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
Hello all
After one week, still no compensation for those who reached level 15 after event 1st iOS update and before 2nd iOS update.

For those like me we did not received the mystery plane box, is there something schedule to correct that @Ur-quan ?
After I sent 4 messages i only receive generic replies like you should wait etc etc etc. That’s insane

Does anyone know if you collect the same amount of Pharaoh Masks when using the automatic pickups contracts for either passengers or coins as when you collect them manually?
If you are talking about using a contract - they dont work.
If you are talking about manually clicking the bank/visa centre and collecting its radius - that works and will collect exactly the same as if you clicked one by one.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yes, it's happening for me too. And I'm in a battle for 1st place against 2 players that are very seasoned and have way bigger cities and better fleets than me. I also had my last giant alliance flight not count. I went to bed with 47/48 flights to Yokohama completed and the last one was in the air. Wake up ... collect from returned planes ... even got a checkmark on the mission diary. But still showing 47/48 to Yokohama.

But don't forget, the competition board isn't updated every minute. You have to figure it out over a period of time.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes, it's happening for me too. And I'm in a battle for 1st place against 2 players that are very seasoned and have way bigger cities and better fleets than me. I also had my last giant alliance flight not count. I went to bed with 47/48 flights to Yokohama completed and the last one was in the air. Wake up ... collect from returned planes ... even got a checkmark on the mission diary. But still showing 47/48 to Yokohama.

But don't forget, the competition board isn't updated every minute. You have to figure it out over a period of time.
For the alliance flight, go back and check it after a while. My tally is often delayed as wel, but if you got the check, it means that you hit the target. The system seems to go backward before moving forward (sounds a lot like life)

For those that are having problems, tagging Ur-quan isn’t going to get your issue sorted any quicker. Use the ticketing system as it was designed for. At least that way the issues get recorded and patterns get noticed. Bombarding a company rep doesn’t assure you that your issue will be fixed and (if it was me) probably just discourages him from coming into the forum. Coming here is NOT part of his job.

Major Tom

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034zfn42r
Username
MajorTom
After I sent 4 messages i only receive generic replies like you should wait etc etc etc. That’s insane
I had this reply from a Mary Heiden today:
“Thank you for waiting!
I've sent you 2 Mysterious Airplanes. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused! I'll be looking forward to your reply about the results!“
Then came the pop-up notification window for 2 mysterious planes, clicked ok.....no extra planes in storage. Another request sent; at least they are trying to sort it out. 🙂 🤞

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
I have got the mysterious airplanes chest/box from the premium pass rewards but I haven't opened any yet. Is there a condition that I should do it only before the event ends or otherwise?

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
“Thank you for waiting!
I've sent you 2 Mysterious Airplanes. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused! I'll be looking forward to your reply about the results!“
Then came the pop-up notification window for 2 mysterious planes, clicked ok.....no extra planes in storage. Another request sent; at least they are trying to sort it out. 🙂 🤞
Still haven’t receive anything. What to say? Maybe it’s personal haba
anyway I will think twice before I make an IAP again in that game

“Thank you for waiting!
No. They aren’t in storage. They are a bonus chest. Lookin your warehouse with your other chests!

Top Bottom