Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.23 preview

Major Tom

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034zfn42r
Username
MajorTom
No. They aren’t in storage. They are a bonus chest. Lookin your warehouse with your other chests!
Crikey! Thanks! Falcon S1 and Giant S1.
Maybe this hint should be included in the ‘Idiot’s Guide to Playing Airport City’ for galahs like me? 🤦🏼‍♂️ and 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ and yet again 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Annaa

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
A Anna
I wrote the support 3 or 4 times...the first time was Friday the 7 th august. Now they answer me, that they need time to check my account... 🙈

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
Yesterday they sent me exactly the same message (COPY PASTE) that a colleague will check. so what we have so far: 10 days almost, several attempts to speak with CS, generic replies and planes still missing

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Those of us who have been around a long time have lived through some crazy bugs - way worse than a building not looking right.

But I'm also a "glass half full" kind of girl. I prefer to think they are spending their R&D efforts on making sure 8.0 is of great quality.

R&D managers make these kinds of decisions all the time. A blocky structure doesn't affect game play so why spend dev effort on fixing it in a soon-to-be-obsolete version. Planes getting stuck at the end of the runway making you have to visit Madlen to clear it? A minor inconvenience. The bonus planes/premium class issue was dealt with swiftly. They even did something about straitjackets when they could have left it the way it was.
I am skimming through the easiest problems that GI cannot even figure out how to resolve these, if you like to know how crappy the app is? - just browse through the airport city problems. and... we have another one right now... no icon on rocket launch, unable to send gifts, no free ads, advising no internet connection etc...

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Yes, it's happening for me too. And I'm in a battle for 1st place against 2 players that are very seasoned and have way bigger cities and better fleets than me. I also had my last giant alliance flight not count. I went to bed with 47/48 flights to Yokohama completed and the last one was in the air. Wake up ... collect from returned planes ... even got a checkmark on the mission diary. But still showing 47/48 to Yokohama.

But don't forget, the competition board isn't updated every minute. You have to figure it out over a period of time.
Update seems to be every 15 minutes.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I am skimming through the easiest problems that GI cannot even figure out how to resolve these, if you like to know how crappy the app is? - just browse through the airport city problems. and... we have another one right now... no icon on rocket launch, unable to send gifts, no free ads, advising no internet connection etc...
Some of us enjoy the game enough that we can live with/through the bugs. Others can't live with them and stop playing. Everybody has to decide on their own what they can tolerate and if they want to continue playing.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Some of us enjoy the game enough that we can live with/through the bugs. Others can't live with them and stop playing. Everybody has to decide on their own what they can tolerate and if they want to continue playing.
A classic reply to those who are hopelessly addicted and invested to this crappy game. I happened to play this game just to kill time.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03za1zgay
Username
jalseth
@Virtsou
I did a ticket Sunday and I had the first automatic reply.

@Bob69bob
Yes and no...

I already played some games of this type and when the company does a mistake they correct by general treatment.

This is not logical to have to do personal request (and several request per users). They have all data to correct their own errors ...

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
A classic reply to those who are hopelessly addicted and invested to this crappy game. I happened to play this game just to kill time.
There are less crappy games you could play to kill time. Why bother killing time with something that clearly makes you miserable.

This is not an official GI sight. Ur Quan (as part of his job) is not required to interact with this website, let alone respond to all the complaints. He posts on this website voluntarily. If you think it wise to bombard him with tags about crap outside of his control, which will eat into his 15 min of voluntary allocated time visiting this forum to make announcements, then don’t be surprised when he chooses to reduce or eliminate that effort.

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yes and no...

I already played some games of this type and when the company does a mistake they correct by general treatment.

This is not logical to have to do personal request (and several request per users). They have all data to correct their own errors ...
Yes, they can correct errors. But why should they bother correcting minor errors that are nothing more than an inconvenience in a version that will be obsolete soon. They are addressing the serious issues.

They are working on two code streams - the one that we are playing right now, and the v8 that will be coming in the near future. I guarantee that GI didn't double the development staff to manage two streams of code. Where do you want them to focus their attention? Would you prefer all the development staff work overtime for free?

Personally, I'm hoping for a great v8 experience. And I certainly don't want the developers working overtime for free to address a minor inconvenience in the game.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So here is my proposal in regards to handling these bugs:

For Players Who Dislike Bugs:
Stop playing the game until 8.0 is released. Download 8.0 beta and test it out to see if it is to your liking.
For Players Who Are Ok With Bugs:
Play on! Hopefully 8.0 is up next! 😁

All is well.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
So here is my proposal in regards to handling these bugs:

For Players Who Dislike Bugs:
Stop playing the game until 8.0 is released. Download 8.0 beta and test it out to see if it is to your liking.
For Players Who Are Ok With Bugs:
Play on! Hopefully 8.0 is up next! 😁

All is well.
It seems it´s not. There was statement on Discord that at least one more event will take place before V8.

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
Let’s see what’s next now! do we have previews before launch in every event or just that was previewed because of the new rewards system?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
It seems it´s not. There was statement on Discord that at least one more event will take place before V8.
I'm okay with this as long as it comes out solid. I would rather wait for a good release than have a horrible one that messes up everybody's games

Top Bottom