Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.23 preview

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Capture+_2020-08-10-06-55-56.png

AKA "You're on your own" 😅

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
[QUOTE = "Barkmi4 (Mike), Beitrag: 498425, Mitglied: 7971"]
Ich denke, es ist eine Übersetzungssache.

[USER = 14820] @Wackeler [/ USER] Die Ligen haben sich seit dem Update geändert. Soweit ich das beurteilen kann, gibt es jetzt viele Ligen mit jeweils bis zu 100 Spielern. Jetzt erhalten 1/4 der Spieler am Ende eine gute Belohnung. Zuvor waren es nur 100 Spieler, die eine gute Belohnung erhielten. Es gibt jetzt bessere Chancen für eine gute Belohnung. Aber ja, der Belohnungssprung ist ziemlich abrupt.

Ich denke, permanent bedeutet diejenigen, die aktiver sind / länger für das Spiel ausgeben.
[/ZITAT]
T.anslation is the Problem .... :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dzsy5ti
Username
Spaceydk
Another change is that Air Labs now counts as Owls
So instead of 2 missions for Owls I have 1 Owl and 1 Swift :(

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
View attachment 38808
AKA "You're on your own" 😅
Of late, the game app has a lot of bad programming. Blocky buildings that thaty had fixed and returned again. Repeating it twice means that they are focused on making profits rather than improving the game integrity and mechanics. Just today, I cannot send gifts and that my red launch landing freeze in the runway. And customer support is abysmal and populated with imbeciles.

Top Bottom