Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 7.23 preview

sdust

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047kpaw1
Username
sdust
The rewards up to 25th place are extremely good, but the jump to 26th place with "only" 2000 coins is too blatant. A transition to, for example, 100th place would be better and fairer, since only the permanent players get gold brands.
But that's just my opinion

I don't know if I would call the placement rewards extremely good. I liked the old system better.

I'm just a casual player, so there is a little chance of me ever getting into the top 25. The coin and greens rewards are way too low for me to care about them. I get by on the weekly code just fine for those. I don't really know what to spend the gold and silver tokens on, so they hold little value to me as well. I guess the space items are good, but I don't fly those often enough to really need them.

I really liked the old daily event rewards, where I usually got 2 or 3 chests with a F10 and a collection item. Those were useful to me for flights, completing collections and leveling

ArditoDesio

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yxi0uma
Username
Ardito Desio
From Facebook AC page:
ATTENTION MOBILE APP. PILOTS!!! Our goal is to provide the "Mystery Airplane" to the affected AC players on Monday. Also, regarding some of the issues with gifts and rocket launches. The team is working on fixing these issues. Thank you so much for your patience, and understanding.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The rewards up to 25th place are extremely good, but the jump to 26th place with "only" 2000 coins is too blatant. A transition to, for example, 100th place would be better and fairer, since only the permanent players get gold brands.
Yes, not sure what you mean by "permanent". I have had this game since February 1, 2020. I'm in 2nd place in my group with great rewards.

I actually find this event ranking system will that groups players by level makes the top ranks available to lower level players.

In one of my support games, the top ranked has 13000 masks and is level 32. This certainly isn't a system that favors people who have been playing for years. It is a system that favor people who play a lot.

Yes, not sure what you mean by "permanent". I have had this game since February 1, 2020. I'm in 2nd place in my group with great rewards.

I actually find this event ranking system will that groups players by level makes the top ranks available to lower level players.

In one of my support games, the top ranked has 13000 masks and is level 32. This certainly isn't a system that favors people who have been playing for years. It is a system that favor people who play a lot.
My first place is 92 k. Absolutely no equality between leagues of players the same level. Start late, lower level 80 players. Lower first place. Start fast, join the Russians and pinokkio!

Fly Holland (RIP)

600+ Star Club
Sadly Missed
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ask via PM
Username
FlyH - plus what I need
My first place is 92 k. Absolutely no equality between leagues of players the same level. Start late, lower level 80 players. Lower first place. Start fast, join the Russians and pinokkio!
The first place in my league is 104k now, all players levels 61-70. I am wondering what amount of masks will be needed to win.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

I think it’s a translation thing.
@Wackeler the leagues have changed since the update. From what I can make out, there are now lot of leagues, each with up to 100 players. So now 1/4 of players get a good reward at the end. Before it was just 100 players in total that got a good reward. There are better chances for a good reward now. But yes, the jump in rewards is quite abrupt.

I think permanent means those who are more active/spend longer on the game.

Top Bottom