Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 9th December 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5avlge
Username
Kev-
Hi!

Thanks for all your help and gifts! It's much appreciated!

I'm looking for an infinite amount of (in order of priority):
Fuel(20)
Spare Wire
Additional Radar

Aircraft Tire
Jet Engine
Gyroscope
Altimeter

You can always add me, I will try to help everyone as much as I can! My code is: a5avlge

Kev

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
TUESDAY
Waverly huff now has all of the items needed for the Control Tower and Town Hall, but I will not complete them for a few days so I can continue to send Drawing Boards and Laminators to those neighbors who need them.
If you need them, say so in this Daily Thread! Please be specific as to which items you need; just saying "send Level 10 items" is too vague.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I just sent out my gifts.... had a back-log....

When will we get the X-mas quest.... In about a week? Will be easy for Jpjpjp2 but will be a real quest for Jpjpjp999

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Just uninstall my hotdog1 game and install a new game with new code as instructed by GI. Now what?. haven't heard from them for 2 days. I'm on level 7. When are they going to install my game back?:censored:

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts. I no longer need Level 10 building items. I will probably begin construction on the Control Tower first, so for those who need Protractors, they will be in my gift list for until the end of the year. It will take a while for me to save enough coins to start construction on the new Terminal and Town Hall, so Document Detector and Paper Cutter will be in my list for a while. I would be grateful for the following items:

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
Medium to High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq9ybsa
Username
CK:F20/Att.Indic
Hello all,

Thanks for all the gifts, it's great!

5x Flatbed Scanner
7x Lie Detector
3x Technical Pen

Looking for lots of Flight Items:
Fuel(20)
Attitude Indicator
Blanket
Wireless Compass
Oscillating Beacon

Or Repair Items:
Aircraft Tyre
Jet Engine
Passenger Seat
Gyroscope
Altimeter

Feel free to add me! Thanks in advance!

CK

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
Thanks for gifts! I can use all Level 10 items. If you send Level 10 items and need one in return, I will hit return.
I have a Green Rocket on the pad 950 points in and 3 hours remaining.
Today I sent:
@23rdMRC - Dispatcher's Console
@Airwolf -
@Bali Hi - Vivaldi Antenna
@bobania -
@br3tt- Server Rack
@cees - Fuel Catalyst
@DarekK -
@Deetee04-
@Dr.SC- Deicer
@flip123 - Flight Catering
@Gt city - Fuel Catalyst
@KR88 - Spare Wire
@InCoNvEnIeNtE - Wireless Compass
@Juvenal - Fuel Catalyst
@lp87 -
@Lukasz -
@Mario's Dad - Fuel Catalyst
@Massimo4256 -
@nsari - Fuel Hose
@Nick Schultz - Fuel Catalyst
@Ninalouettes - Spare Prop
@pedrokonosefisk - Level 10 Item
@rahaa - Spare Prop
@R3d_F1v3 - Attitude Indicator
@Rsorour-
@spearman78 - Server Rack
@Sulfe - Catering
@Tweedette -
@vayka1 - Passengers
@Wukka - Aircraft Tire
@zenmie -

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts my games received today(y)(y). The gifts will go out again in a minute.

UPDATED SIGS. FOR LVL.10 ITEMS, THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING(y)(y)

InCoNvEnIeNtE, can you help with the FB-Scanners????

VAYKA1 and NOYA12 aren't friends anymore, so i can't help VAYKA1 with the FB-Scanners. This happened when
VAYKA1 received a restore code from GIS last year, to get the game back. GIS won't or isn't able to solve this problem:mad:
Thanks again everyone for helping my games(y)(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
WOOOOO I'M BACK!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!
I just had my game restored so I'm not struggling on level 5 anymore, I'm back to my level 50 game with all my cool buildings
Happy to help anyone with the gifts they need, also not sure which of my neighbours are still active so just add me and I'll send you what you need

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs. My second game still need quite some level 10 building items, I appreciate if you can help, below are the exact numbers of items my second game LY2 needs:

Terminal: 3 x Document Detector, 2 x Lie Detector, 2 x Explosives Detector
Town hall: 6 x Flatbed Scanner, 8 x Paper Cutter, 8 x Stitcher, 8 x Laminator
Control Tower: 7 x Technical Pen, 10 x Protractor, 9 x T-Square, 10 x Drawing Board

Here are the tags for today:

vayka1: thanks for the Passengers and Fuel (20) and Flight Catering to my support game, sent you Technical Pen.
apt10d8: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering to my support game, sent you Attitude Indicator.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering to my support game, sent you Technical Pen.
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
FancyFlight: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
chirimoya: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
TSharper: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering to my support game, sent you Technical Pen.
nsari: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Vialino: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Flight Catering to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
LAX: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Currency Detector to your LAX2 game.
flip123: thanks for the Fuel (20) and T-Square and Flight Catering to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Cash Counter to your dagummit game.
Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Additional Radar.
Pavolko_Gun: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
rahaa: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering and Laminator to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Stitcher.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel Hose, please add my support game.
23rdMRC: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
javi: thanks for the Passengers and Document Detector to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Gt city: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Flight Catering to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
JS1114: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Southerplaya: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20), please add my support game.
Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers and Lie Detector to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
Toertchen: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering and to my support game, sent you Technical Pen.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Flight Catering and Flatbed Scanner to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
Blesk12: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
Toddfish: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Attitude Indicator.
Mario's Dad: thanks for the Flatbed Scanner to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).
Lukasz: thanks for the Flight Catering to my support game, sent you Fuel (20).

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Top Bottom