Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Town Hall - All upgrades

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03q3oixei
Username
Cap'nHa
hello all! I need One podium and one intercom for my TH level 8 upgrade. I have Lots of things to gift as well. Never done this before so not sure how it works!
Cap’nHa is my gamer tag

IndianaJones

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20w0jm1oe
Username
Indiana Jones
Looking for help with town hall level 9 upgrade. Below are the items I am I need of. Here is my FR code 20W0JM1OE

Untitled.png

Lindberg

Lowcountry air
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04OCQYHII
Username
Lindberg
I need your help to upgrade my Town Hall !!
I cant find any way to get the necessary itens:
7 Lamp Energy-saving
7 Postal drone
7 3d printer
7 Hand washing

My id: 04OCQYHII
Please see my signature.

The way to upgrade the TH is misteriouse ...
Thanks in advance for your help🤓

how r items u can gift chosen by game, i don't see any of the stuff wanted ❔
Hi- I am sure there is a wiki that explains this, but basically for building items, each building requires a quantity of 4 differentitems to be collected. Every player has one of those 4 items in their gifting list (provided they are at the right level) but only 1 for each set. So, you need to post on the trading threads in here, or in your alliance, for players who have the other items and set up daily gifting - you will have something they need. As the buildings that grow move up a level, players gift lifts move up to the next level and the next set of 4, so something else to watch out for! - Secondly you can speed them up by watching videos each day, and collect them that way.

Hope his helps??

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04RYQH14J
Username
Rock Airways
Hey Piolets I'm looking to upgrade my Town hall and need High Speed Elevators, Pneumatic Capsules, EV Charging Stations and Air Purifiers. can anybody help a feller out? Thanks

Top Bottom