Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Spring Has Come ... Again

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Hooray! Got my "Rock Garden" last night on my OBD ( :android: Android) game!:D

Many thanks to you all for the Nets and Shears to complete this event! (y)

Still working on my Flyerduck ( :blackalien: iPad) progress, so if you could, keep those Shears and Nets coming!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ax85nzt
Username
Ricky [request]
OK bit of a late tip for those still chasing butterflies... visits to neighbours only tends to give 2 to 3 clicks to get nets, don't waste the last two, just come back later... If I'd thought of this last week I'd be relaxing in my rock garden by now doh!

This quest is not looking very likely for me to finish, but I will take any butterfly nets people can send. The 20 nets I've gotten from visiting neighbors and gifts over the last two days have yielded ZERO butterflies! I have 7 of each butterfly except the Swallowtail which I have yet to see. Thanks for any late help you can give. Unfortunately, I only have shears to gift, so I can't return help to anyone in a similar position.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Quest finally done ! Cost me 12 greens for buy 30 nets from store :( , but at last greens not spend for nothing :), have 12 nets in store , to bad cannot gift it for neighbors who need it. Thanks for everybody who send me nets and help me to finish this unexpectedly difficult quest!

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Where in the store did you get 30 nets for 12 greenies? I can only buy shears chests, not a chest with nets. A net will cost me 2 greenies. 1 butterfly to go, no nets. I suppose I can't finish the quest

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ax85nzt
Username
Ricky [request]
I always thought the items would always arrive in the end, but having used my last 15 nets from neighbour visits complete with a spyglass, nothing... That last elusive yellow butterfly will have to be caught next year... unless some kind soul can still send me a net??

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
With barely 12 hours to go.... got my last red admiral!!!!! So yes i am successfully done with this mission :D

Thanks to everyone who gifted me butterfly nets (y) And yes all the very best you are still to finish this quest ;)

Thanks to all my great neighbours for the butterfly nets and shears over the last week or so. Finally got the "Peacocks" to drop for my Pakman8 and Pakmangifter games so have managed to complete the quest on all my games. Signature now updated below.
Ooh .. @Pakman , I would like to get one Peacock too please.
This quest is driving me crazy with 6 hours to go.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Chest can't be find and collection chest didn't give me my last butterfly. Next year more luck l hope....

Neighbours .. I have used all my butterfly nets and still cannot find one last peacock.
Thank you for all your wonderful support in this quest but this is late here (2.30 am).
Sadly I'm going to say that I quit this god forsaken quest.
I couldn't believe that I cannot finish this clicking only quest.
For more than 12 days I have click and click and click !!

A game that not giving any satisfaction for the hard work is not a good game.
This is not a gambling game. Luck have nothing to do with it !
Yes .. maybe I'm a sour loser but for the first time Airport City giving me sorrow.

I will not buy Butterfly Catcher Set with 12 greenies simply because this quest is a Sunk Cost Fallacy for me.
Goodnight ! :yuck:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
My support game ww055 has lost a quests reward Rock House.
I finished this quest early but the reward is absent.
Certainly I have written to GI support...

Top Bottom