Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 23rd June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

NOYA12 thanks everyone who send gifts, gifts from this game send out a moment ago.
Scud I've added you on NOYA12 , so accept the invite. Fuel 20 is very welkom;) Shall help you with the Landing lights as my game resets again in 24 hrs.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Whoa... Where I am at in the U.S., it is still Sat. afternoon; and, here I am posting on the Sunday Trading thread. (Am I time traveling? If so, me thinks I will not be able to "reach for the stars" ;) )
Anyone out there have a Tour Review for the Travel Agency that you wouldn't mind sending my way?
***Update*** Tour Review received and my Travel Agency is open for anyone who wants to book a trip. Thanks to all who helped with it's construction. ( Nick Schultz Spare Prop on its way to you)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Good morning everyone :)

Thanks to all the visitors and gifters (y)(y) Special mention of tdv and Bali Hi for the supply of 20xFuel. Keep them coming :D

My lv7 terminal is up and running. Thanks everyone for the help. Now i need stuff to construct lv7 tower. See my signature.

Chloe11111 Have accepted your request. Lets see if this time we are neighbors or not ;)
Red Fox One Sorry mate but i have lost you as a neighbor. It is really sad to loose a good neighbor like you :(

Happy weekend everyone :cool:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Whoa... Where I am at in the U.S., it is still Sat. afternoon; and, here I am posting on the Sunday Trading thread. (Am I time traveling? If so, me thinks I will not be able to "reach for the stars" ;) )
Anyone out there have a Tour Review for the Travel Agency that you wouldn't mind sending my way?
Today was a bit earlier... :sleep: For those in India, China or Australia was quite good :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello all
Thanks for all the gifts

I need fuel for the Aztec mission , any help will be very welcome

I will reply anything I get, so if you need something send it to me and I will reply

Yaron

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
Sky Ranger - thanks for your help yesterday. Sent you the Tour Review. I could use a Spare Prop.
Suresh - I sent you a Fax, please send back.
DJSANSE - I sent you an Altimeter, could you please send back?
diwata - I sent you the Fuel Catalyst, feel free to send back.
javi - Could you send me a monitor?

Bali Hi - I added BALi131 in hopes that you could send me Fuel(20). I'll send back items on your list.

I'm still gifting fuel daily via Facebook. See below to start getting your daily dose.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 86
Hearts: 07
Good Sunday everybody, thanks for gifts you send to me, diwata ,InCoNvEnIeNtE: I will send monitors late evening
@diwata @monitor
@DJSANSEE @Oscillating Beacon
@hung @Fuel hose
@InCoNvEnIeNtE @monitor
@javi @Jet engine
@jmlane @Cockpit Glass
@ mel @Passengers (10) mel2 @Computer
@insari @wall speaker
@rodyw @fax
@s8s@wall speaker
@Sorumbas @Fuel Catalyst
@Suresh @ monitor
@Kei @Deicer
@rdunton @spare wire
@Lukasz @Landing lamp
@Sky Ranger @great shots
@Scud @Landing lamp
There is 16 hours gap between posting time and reset time in my game ,your priority can be changed, don't hesitate to contact me and tell me so I can make adjustment
"Please don't waste our gifts. Don't send items I have not requested."(c)diwata;)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks so much for the gifts, everyone! Will reciprocate tonight.(y)

Bali Hi - it seems like your AC, Melony and air canillas are still down. I wonder why they were not fixed during the last update? How long ago did you get a response from GI? If they 'closed' your ticket, you can open a follow-up.

P.S. I ran out of passenger seats in my warehouse, would appreciate a few. Thank you!

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Sky Ranger - thanks for your help yesterday. Sent you the Tour Review. I could use a Spare Prop.
Suresh - I sent you a Fax, please send back.
DJSANSE - I sent you an Altimeter, could you please send back?
diwata - I sent you the Fuel Catalyst, feel free to send back.
javi - Could you send me a monitor?

Bali Hi - I added BALi131 in hopes that you could send me Fuel(20). I'll send back items on your list.

I'm still gifting fuel daily via Facebook. See below to start getting your daily dose.

Hi Nick
strange, I didn't get any alert for your request. I hope I sent you the monitor, otherwise for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom