Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Stonehenge -- New iOS Quest

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
These healing herbs just won't drop for me. I have at least over 16 items of each of the other 4 collections but can't seem to get Bibracta to come up with the goods to get Stonehenge. I know this is classic GI strategy and 1 collectable item is always a struggle but I cant remember it being this bad. I am also reluctant to spend the greenies and use the golden dice but looks like I may have to.
I too had difficulty with the Bag of Healing Herbs from Bibracta.
In the end after 90 flights I managed to get 12 of them without resorting to using any enhancer.
I had 1 bag drop from a run of 18 flights so yeah it was a difficult one for me.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Absolutely disgusted with the "random" selection of maps in the chest.

I had purchased my single maps for Londinium & Gergovie. Took it easy and 3-starred Gergovie since I already had Delts from post office mission. Had hoped to score a map to Avaricum to avoid having to sell then repurchase Deltas later. No luck. Got 3 maps to Londinium - in addition to the 8 I already purchased.

3-starred Londinium. Map chest gave me another Londinium map, another Gergovie and one to Bibracte.

So I purchase a set for 12 greens. 3 x Bibracte.

3-starred Bibracte. Map chest gives me 2 more for Bibracte and 1 x Londinium.

So in 4 map chests, I have not received one map to Alesi or Avaricum. Not one.

To say I am displeased is an understatement.

I'd calculate the percentages of such an occurrence if I wasn't certain it would enrage me further.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Has anyone noticed that after last update (Thanksgiving Day) there where also changed the rewards for stars on the adventure directions? I have just started a map to Gergovie and as an information I see that I will get for:
1st star 350 coins - no map
2nd star Gift Set - no map
3rd star Large Gift Set - NO MAP SET !!! ;(
We need also now 20 / 50 / 100 flight for the stars in opposite to 10 / 20 / 90 before that update.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Has anyone noticed that after last update (Thanksgiving Day) there where also changed the rewards for stars on the adventure directions? I have just started a map to Gergovie and as an information I see that I will get for:
1st star 350 coins - no map
2nd star Gift Set - no map
3rd star Large Gift Set - NO MAP SET !!! ;(
We need also now 20 / 50 / 100 flight for the stars in opposite to 10 / 20 / 90 before that update.
It looks like they make things more difficult for players who don't want to spend real money to buy greenies :-(

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
There is no map set at 10, 30 & 90 flights because they have introduced the "excavations" flights where the drop is a map chest. That's how you get maps now.

Instead of just buying the maps, you now have to earn them.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
More likely the latter and if you are a 'cheat' you don't get help from Duke Crookers store buying with cash
You have to pay greenies and 500 flights could mean a lot if nothing drops to help you out to get all the stars:mad::mad::mad:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
In my opinion the Golden Dice bonus does not work for these collections. In my previos flights I had about two items per five flights but after update I had two items after twenty flights with Golden Dice. And I had two items after twenty flights without bonus.
I do not understand the reason to spend greenes for this bonus.

Top Bottom