Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Stonehenge -- New iOS Quest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Guardians of the Forest Collection
Amulet of Cernunnos -- drop from Avaricum (seldom)​
Deer Helmet -- drop from Gergovie (seldom)​
Healing Herbs -- drop from Bibracte (seldom)​
Druid Sickle -- drop from Alesia (seldom)​
Druid Staff -- drop from Londinium (seldom)​
Reward is Druid Horoscope. Collect six Druid Horoscopes and earn Stonehenge plus 1600 coin and 600 experience
Stonehenge.jpg

New Destinations
Avaricum: Delta plane / 40 fuel + 160 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Gergovie: Delta plane / 40 fuel + 160 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Bibracte: Powerful Delta plane / 40 fuel + 260 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Alesia: Powerful Delta plane / 40 fuel + 260 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Londinium: Powerful Delta plane / 40 fuel + 260 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star

Duke Crooker's Airship Store
Map to Gergovie -- two available for 4000 coins each / one for four greenies (no limit)​
Map to Londinium -- two available for 4000 coins each / one for four greenies (no limit)​
Map Set: Stonehenge -- Chest of three maps available for twelve greenies (no limit)​
(I bought one chest and received one Map each of Gergovie, Alesia and Avaricum.)
All Maps active for six hours.​

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Probably I will get the quest once i completed the Aztec quest.
If Duke Crooker's Airship has landed in your city, then you probably have the quest. It's not listed (yet) in the "Quest Circles" on the upper left of the screen.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just started flights to Gergovie
Gergovie: Delta plane / 40 fuel + 160 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
This is going to be even more difficult than the Aztec Pyramid. It takes more fuel to speed up. Yikes!
UPDATE: My six hour Map to Gergovie just ran out. I managed to get 19 flights in and only got two Deer Helmets. It's going to be a long quest.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just started flights to Londinium
Londinium: Powerful Delta plane / 40 fuel + 260 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
This is an increase of 100 passengers over the Delta flights to Georgovie.
UPDATE: My six hour Map to Londinium just ran out. I managed to get 20 flights in and got four Druid Staffs.
Cheers,
Tom

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Most probably not gonna start this mission until this weekend. Have a big audit this next 2 days. In the meantime, Phantom and tdv, please throw barrels of fuel at me with all your might! :p I can take it, I promise. :D

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I'm really wondering what are the types of planes needed for Avaricum, Bibracte, and Alesia.
From GI's pattern, I'm gonna predict it's Jumbo for those three. Or Jumbo for 2 of those and Powerful Delta for 1 of those 3.
It's kind of a brilliant plan by GI for making players use both their cash and coin.

Device
  1. iPad
After failing in the Aztec quest due to lack of fuel, I can't see I will do any better in this quest. Am thinking of sitting this one put despitevtheallure of a Stonehenge! Too any other things to compete.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
After failing in the Aztec quest due to lack of fuel, I can't see I will do any better in this quest. Am thinking of sitting this one put despitevtheallure of a Stonehenge! Too any other things to compete.
Remember that there's no time limit on the Aztec quest or this one. Like the Prometheus and regular rocket launches, these are apparently permanent. Take your time!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just started flights to Alesia
Alesia: Powerful Delta plane / 40 fuel + 260 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
I was torn as to which destination to try next. I was hoping I wouldn't have to sell all my Powerful Deltas and buy nine other planes. Luckily, Alesia uses Powerful Deltas. Will report results later today.
UPDATE: My six hour Map to Alesia just ran out. I managed to get 21 flights in and got five Druid Sickles. After some time refreshing my fuel and passengers I head to Avaricum!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Powerful Deltas!!! This really had better return an increase in fuel once done. The trick though will be getting lucky with the map sets, should be able to 3 star the two destinations that the good Duke is helping with and then it all comes down to what maps you get. Those fuel catalysts really help with the Aztec mission and returning flights inside the 6 hours to be sent out again without the need of using fuel.

Get the feeling that new missions will get in the way of those of us not in the millionares club as a fleet of P.Deltas might need to be sold for the oft-used-in-missions jets. Do I upgrade to a new fleet or not... think I'll wait a while and buy some more maps so that once I think I have a window I can use a map a day for one destination for, say, a week to 3 star it, see what maps I get, probably swear, then take it from there.

Also I'm hoping my 4 pyramids give me a helping hand, reckon they could drop all the items over a 2 year* period (y)

*assumes I click on them 5 days out of 6, have to build those GI bugs and crashes into the numbers.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Those fuel catalysts really help with the Aztec mission and returning flights inside the 6 hours to be sent out again without the need of using fuel.
The iOS neighbors don't have Fuel Catalysts. At least I don't think we do. I read about them on the Android thread but haven't seen anything in the game so far that says they are operational. Have any iOS neighbors discovered Fuel Catalysts yet?
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I haven't seen them and I can't receive them from android, they are replaced with Facebook fuel gift
I'm curious, Paul. You say your game username is "Paul +item required". How do you change your game username? I thought that was only possible for Android.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I still have to fly to 2 destination for my Aztec mission.
My strategy is to keep purchasing from the Duke those 2 maps so I do not feel pressured to horde up fuel to get the 3 stars for Londinium and Gergovie. Then when I need the other 3 cities hit them hard with lots of fuel and Fuel catalysts and my remaining Weathervanes.
This will take quite a while so I am glad there is no apparent time limit.

Top Bottom