Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Stone castles

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
jamiegsi
Username
Jamiegsi
Hi everyone I recently bought 2 stone castles as I was told they drop the treadmil collection so I thought this would be a good investment but it wasn't as all my stone castles drop are old suitcases ?? Any help on to my my friends stone castles drop the treadmill collection and mine just drops old suitcase

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Jamiegsi

old baggage is the most common item and will drop almost every time you go to collect. the other items will drop maybe once in every few days depending on the amount of times you have collected.
GI has a formula for drops that is random. Sometimes you may not get anything for a while then youcan collect 3 or 4 treadmill items in a row.

You just need to be patient.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@Jamiegsi
You were told wrong. Stone Castles drop Old Suitcases (seldom) in your city. Pretty much every residential building in your neighbors' cities will drop items for the Running Wild collection (very seldom).
The items do drop (very seldom) from your own Training Center and Alien Legacy if you have them.
Cheers,
Tom

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
@Jamiegsi
You were told wrong. Stone Castles drop Old Suitcases (seldom) in your city. Pretty much every residential building in your neighbors' cities will drop items for the Running Wild collection (very seldom).
The items do drop (very seldom) from your own Training Center and Alien Legacy if you have them.
Cheers,
Tom
Tom
It is Very Strange .

On Android It Drops items of Treadmill

I have Stone castle and it drops Items( Not all time but they do Drop items )

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
jamiegsi
Username
Jamiegsi
I have had my stone castles for a week now and have only ever dropped old suitcases and it doesn't even say when I click it that it will drop treadmill items only old suitcase

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
It IS a platform problem.
On IOS the stone castles NEVER droped treadmill items.
On android the stone castles dropped a lot but since a few updates droprate went down dramaticly.
I don't know how the other platforms drop....

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Yeah, I know. I meant: the next update with something else other than tech improvements. Don't ask when it will come. We honestly bring you everything that's ready whenever it's ready.
That does not sound like if we receive an update with game improvements (Mars Mission, new levels, Reserve Hangar) very soon..... I hope just a new mission is already build-in in this current update and will appear quick!
But I know you and your team do their best, keep up the good work and surprise us in the future!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Yeah, I know. I meant: the next update with something else other than tech improvements. Don't ask when it will come. We honestly bring you everything that's ready whenever it's ready.
It is just too long to wait. So long that i start to think to quit the game. It is just too boring without new quest(s), even if they are old and new users can benefit from them...

Since i am playing the game, this is biggest gap. There was even not Russian quest in between... Maybe it is time...(n) :unsure:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
It is just too long to wait. So long that i start to think to quit the game. It is just too boring without new quest(s), even if they are old and new users can benefit from them...

Since i am playing the game, this is biggest gap. There was even not Russian quest in between... Maybe it is time...(n) :unsure:
i like to think that they put all their resources into BIIIG update and that they don't have time for quests.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
i like to think that they put all their resources into BIIIG update and that they don't have time for quests.
I think they are working very hard, they discovered a or some major bugs which are hard to fix but need to be fixed before they can get an upgrade out. Yes, I am also loosing my interest. There are days I don't play anymore, without the forum I would have quit, but if we get updates that make the game crash etc, we are also not happy.
I think GI really understand that this long period will cost players, but if they don't have a good update, they can't get it out.

Top Bottom