Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

small tip by rocky

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
a tip ( small but efficient) :
For a player who accumulate 100 ,200 or more launch ready chests in his warehouse , if you want to get a little bit more random ( 4 % usually ) (to 6 % minimums and maybe more if you use the tip) on PEB or MS ,you have to put a golden dice bonus before to collect your launch ready chest and you will have a better random

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I saw no difference with using sky cap, dice, golden dice over using just the golden dice --- although sky cap in 100 flights only brought me one book from Frankfurt and two other items from other planes in the 24 hours --- I also had the spy glass --- no improvement on items dropped at all - I think either something is wrong with my game and I'm not getting the bonus even though it is showing as active. My airplane drop rates are EXTREMELY poor (one item per 50 falcon flights - not including the ear plugs from)

Top Bottom