Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Slight glitch on the forum

Evening all!

I've been working hard behind the scenes today on the lastest update to the forum on a test site.
However it appears something may have gone amiss and affected the main site. If you are using a PC or tablet to access the site, it may seem a little bit smaller then usual.

I'm racking my brains trying to work out what's happened and waiting for the developer of the theme to get back in touch with me.

Sorry for any issues this may cause.

Dave

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Evening all!

I've been working hard behind the scenes today on the lastest update to the forum on a test site.
However it appears something may have gone amiss and affected the main site. If you are using a PC or tablet to access the site, it may seem a little bit smaller then usual.

I'm racking my brains trying to work out what's happened and waiting for the developer of the theme to get back in touch with me.

Sorry for any issues this may cause.

Dave
And more to the left than usual

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It looks just fine now, yesterday late afternoon UK time I first noticed the problem, all screen content was located on the left hand side of the screen. Many thanks for dealing with the problem.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thanks everyone :)

Work is going well on the new update with some great new features coming! I thought i'd give you a sneak peak at one of them!
Here's the beta version of the new night mode being added to the forum which you will be able to select should you prefer a darker theme.

night.png

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks everyone :)

Work is going well on the new update with some great new features coming! I thought i'd give you a sneak peak at one of them!
Here's the beta version of the new night mode being added to the forum which you will be able to select should you prefer a darker theme.

View attachment 43329

very nice. Love how everything pops!

Top Bottom