Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the sky - oh come on.

37 tents seems a bit excessive. I have the resources, but that seems deliberately designed to hurt people who keep there resources high.

Edit, to clarify my suspicion is that if you have over X of the item required it will give you a mission which takes you down to Y of item required. In this case I had 77 whistles. This mission takes me to 40. Feel free to post if you get anything similar. I'll update as I get the mission again

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-21-08-03-08-09_777bbba6a79c72bd098e742106fa6a14.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-21-08-03-08-09_777bbba6a79c72bd098e742106fa6a14.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
I don't understand, do they want to upset a lot of players? For example, by assigning tasks to planes that players do not yet own.
I have probably not experienced such a whirlwind of negative comments on Facebook since last year it was not possible to play two events in a row on Windows. And maybe even then the response was milder, because they immediately promised some compensation (which eventually came).

After all, this must be reflected in the number of Premium Classes sold?

This is at least doable over the remaining 9 days using the friend in need bonus and gifts from neighbors, I had a task for Jumbo (Task 1) and Falcon task (Task 2) when the highest plane I have is Raven, Operative Hanger for Eagle, Repair Hanger unto eagle, 3rd task was (and is) all based on tent drops which are the worst
I bought the jumbo and it broke in just 1 flight, was forced to upgrade the Repair Base which took 1 day forcing 1 less plane in air......

This is at least doable over the remaining 9 days using the friend in need bonus and gifts from neighbors, I had a task for Jumbo (Task 1) and Falcon task (Task 2) when the highest plane I have is Raven, Operative Hanger for Eagle, Repair Hanger unto eagle, 3rd task was (and is) all based on tent drops which are the worst
I bought the jumbo and it broke in just 1 flight, was forced to upgrade the Repair Base which took 1 day forcing 1 less plane in air......
Great point actually. I had forgotten friend in need was a thing.

Still is excessive though

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
I don't understand, do they want to upset a lot of players? For example, by assigning tasks to planes that players do not yet own.
I have probably not experienced such a whirlwind of negative comments on Facebook since last year it was not possible to play two events in a row on Windows. And maybe even then the response was milder, because they immediately promised some compensation (which eventually came).

After all, this must be reflected in the number of Premium Classes sold?
GOOD, i thought it was just my bad luck
It glitched & stored single guest plane & right after that it gave me a task for a plane i don't have

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
32XXU7CMZ
Username
The REV
So silly I cant do my quest because it requires to planes higher then I have. They need to fix this or something waste of money getting the premium pass if cant even do the quest.

This morning is the third time I got the 37 Tent visits.
I'm not keen on using one of my 3 Friend In Need bonuses so will attempt other tasks in hopes I can complete this event.
I have a lot of great neighbours so should be okay. As always, I thank them. :)
37 visits pretty hard without using that bonus. What are you saving it for anyway, if not for this particular rainy day?
I reckon the player at the top of your ZF05 competition cohort has used his. ;):D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0478M6VZ7
Username
JDC Airlines
After reading the all the above I feel strangely relieved that it's not just me that thinks the tasks are nigh on impossible. I was hit with a Falcon flight on day one, after much ad watching to complete the sweet factory I finally managed to get that bird in the air yesterday for it to break after one flight. So I'm back to ad watching again to get the repair building up to spec. As if that wasn't bad enough I've been hit with 37 tent visits back to back today. I guess I'm fortunate in that I'm only halfway to a sound store. I've managed to complete 2 full days worth of tasks since the event began which imho is pathetic. I wasn't overly enthused by the previous events tasks either getting 'send a flight to Area 51' on day one, but the subjects of both of these events especially this one are ones that peak my interest. It seams like the cooler the event the harder it is lol
Also just came across this little anomaly.
WP_20220523_18_38_58_Pro.jpg

Top Bottom