Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Restoring Game due to freezing

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
G.I. have told me to restore the game again due to random freezing in gameplay.
I'll let you know how it goes, although level 3 has come and gone and no restore option.
Windows platform is worse. I have re-installed the game and restored but the freezing is persistent. This is even worse because it freezes my PC and have to reboot. I cannot understand why GI is pushing the use of windows but have not resolve issues on game bugs. Will just wait for another update before opening the app.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20KVW8XQD
Username
southohious
I agree...I am having so many problems running Windows also. Game crashes about every 15 minutes and I lose all my progress...I lose my spaceship launc items error saying unfortunately item is already being used for spaceship launch can't use even the use button is highlighted and then I lose that launch item. GI Support has been no help at all either.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
My game is constantly shutting down, and all items/bonuses granted are lost when I restart the game.
Also I have to redo any actions such as sending planes or collecting PAX or coins.

G.I are telling me now for the past two weeks that restoring the game will not help and they will not do this anymore.
So, I'm screwed. It takes me 6 hours or so over the day to send gifts and flights and or complete various tasks.
This has been an issue for a month now. Not happy!

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
My game is constantly shutting down, and all items/bonuses granted are lost when I restart the game.
Also I have to redo any actions such as sending planes or collecting PAX or coins.

G.I are telling me now for the past two weeks that restoring the game will not help and they will not do this anymore.
So, I'm screwed. It takes me 6 hours or so over the day to send gifts and flights and or complete various tasks.
This has been an issue for a month now. Not happy!
I'm so sorry to hear that. Must be very frustrating.

May I ask what platform you're on?

I though the desktop version was Trail? Not sure what the app is. I do have the windows store version running on windows 10. Is that what you mean?
Desktop version is very similar to Microsoft version (Or rather say same), only the source is different and hence a bit of code change and source of payment for real money is not through Microsoft

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim
I use the official Windows app for most of my support games, mainly because of the possibility to collect double bonuses. What I noticed though it is far more stable comparing to the Microsoft Store one. The latter used to collapse many times when I tried to type the name of the gift into the typing field, it was very frustrating since that took much time or I just was forced to choose the gift from the list.
What I noticed as well is that the app works better when freshly started (that is, after completely shutting the system down). If I work for long days and just hibernate my laptop, it takes more time to run all those accounts.

I use the official Windows app for most of my support games, mainly because of the possibility to collect double bonuses. What I noticed though it is far more stable comparing to the Microsoft Store one. The latter used to collapse many times when I tried to type the name of the gift into the typing field, it was very frustrating since that took much time or I just was forced to choose the gift from the list.
What I noticed as well is that the app works better when freshly started (that is, after completely shutting the system down). If I work for long days and just hibernate my laptop, it takes more time to run all those accounts.
Yes, the Microsoft game did crash often when typing in names to search but hasnt done that quite a while now. It was a bug that got sorted. I have no problems gifting from my 'several' accounts!

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks for that info. I'm still deciding what to do, I may even put my main game on one of my other PCs, not sure yet.
However, if this bug isn't fixed soon I'll be forced to try trail or the desktop app.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Yes, the Microsoft game did crash often when typing in names to search but hasnt done that quite a while now. It was a bug that got sorted. I have no problems gifting from my 'several' accounts!
My issue is not only gifting (which I accomplish after 6 to 8 hours of constantly trying during the day) it's doing anything really. The game shuts down after 3 or 4 minutes.
BUT G.I will fix it, or I'll just go nuts!

Top Bottom