Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Reserve Hanger Slots?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I have bought 11 out of 12 available at L2 - if it was using my own money I probably wouldn’t have so many.
I have more than I need, but not as many as I want. Mine are mostly used to juggle alliance flights requirements, and keep planes for map flights that I wouldn’t otherwise use. E.g. I’m flying giants for maps, but don’t fly these day to day.
Equally I’m on the cusp of coins becoming irrelevant - at which point buying and selling giants isn’t such a big deal..
I know you are playing a slower game, so I’d say buy them if they feel cheap. I can’t see you regretting it.. Probably upto 20-40 greens per slot. Equate 20 greens to ~ 5 weeks of freebies via codes, daily bonuses and bank offers.
On a side note, and I’m hoping someone can clarify if this is true or false; I have got the impression from data gathered for the wiki that you are better to buy the cheap slots before upgrading your reserve hangar. I think the free slot you are given with each upgrade is at the next price...
Its a conclusion I drew from the data presented, but I can’t be sure..

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
it is good to upgrate the level of hanger reserve to the max. But, you need to be one member of level 10 alliance.
As to open the slots in greenes, it is good to open all of them, that is enough to do all alliance task or event.

I have bought 11 out of 12 available at L2 - if it was using my own money I probably wouldn’t have so many.
I have more than I need, but not as many as I want. Mine are mostly used to juggle alliance flights requirements, and keep planes for map flights that I wouldn’t otherwise use. E.g. I’m flying giants for maps, but don’t fly these day to day.
Equally I’m on the cusp of coins becoming irrelevant - at which point buying and selling giants isn’t such a big deal..
I know you are playing a slower game, so I’d say buy them if they feel cheap. I can’t see you regretting it.. Probably upto 20-40 greens per slot. Equate 20 greens to ~ 5 weeks of freebies via codes, daily bonuses and bank offers.
On a side note, and I’m hoping someone can clarify if this is true or false; I have got the impression from data gathered for the wiki that you are better to buy the cheap slots before upgrading your reserve hangar. I think the free slot you are given with each upgrade is at the next price...
It makes no difference if you buy before or after. You have 2 unopened slots and you upgrade, you get 1 free and the price for the next 2 slots is exactly the same as the slots you haven’t yet opened. It doesn’t change anything really. Just moves the free one into the next open slot.

That's interesting to know and would be great to find out.
I have a level 1 hanger with 5/6 slots taken. The 6th slot is 20 greens.
Currently upgrading to the level 2 hanger which should be ready tomorrow. If that's the case, then I might as well purchase the 6th slot for 20 greens before the price goes up.

That's interesting to know and would be great to find out.
I have a level 1 hanger with 5/6 slots taken. The 6th slot is 20 greens.
Currently upgrading to the level 2 hanger which should be ready tomorrow. If that's the case, then I might as well purchase the 6th slot for 20 greens before the price goes up.
The price WILL NOT CHANGE! You will get 1 free and the next slot will be 20 greens. It makes NO difference to the price!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It makes no difference if you buy before or after. You have 2 unopened slots and you upgrade, you get 1 free and the price for the next 2 slots is exactly the same as the slots you haven’t yet opened. It doesn’t change anything really. Just moves the free one into the next open slot.
So if you upgrade a hangar after purchasing additional slots, you will ALWAYS get the next adjacent slot free after upgrade? Or are you out of luck if you purchased a bunch of slots with your previous hangar?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
NEVER! if I waste any currency, it will get very expensive

8BE406E3-3FFC-4FF0-99A9-74A290E770C3.jpeg
6AB6D312-7326-4234-AFCB-D7239ACE5B4B.jpeg

As you upgrade your reserve hangar, you will get a slot.

Do you use your greens to max out the slots in your reserve hanger?
No, I do not "Max Out those slots" but get them as needed. They get more expensive the more yo go. I bought about 6 and the next is 40 greenies. Upgrading to level 2 will give you another hanger slot FREE.

Some tips are:
1) The ultimate fix is to upgrade your control tower and get anther stand. That way you can have more flights at the same time.
2) You might want to consider selling planes that you don't use. I also had an "Air lab" in my hanger. I already had 3 Owl's that I use for my first alliance Mission Task and I didn't need that Air lab so I sold it. I still have 2 in my warehouse that I'm keeping for the moment.
3) Swift planes are so cheap, they are DISPOSABLE. If you are more advanced with enough coin, some other planes may be disposable. I actually sold off a hawk because I needed to use the Air Lab for an event and later bought another one. I was using one Air Lab to get all three stars for Area 51.

Top Bottom