Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Removing my nonforumneighbors and Making place for forummembers instead

Removing my nonforumneighbors and Making place for forummembers instead
A 3rd of my neighbors are nonforum so cant communicate with them witch makes it verry difficult for gifts launches etc...
i have decided that iam better of with mostly forummembers as neighbors.
I have a fully develloped city that can be visited for its planetariums ,trainingcenter , Cbm ,Eventbuildings and so on
Feel free to post below if you wish to be neighbors with me i will be sure to accept you
There is no obligation to send me any gifts nore do i expect anything in return this is so that anyone can become neighbors
iam always happy to help newer players with strategie advice on how to get qls, flights ,and specific buildings

please post below ore tag me so i know you are a forummember and i can accept your requests

my game codes are
mo1=203006rf
mo2=20dbnfe4
mo3=awaiting repair from G.i and will be posted here as soon as thats done

have a verry good day
Mo Elbo

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
A 3rd of my neighbors are nonforum so cant communicate with them witch makes it verry difficult for gifts launches etc...
I have a fully develloped city that can be visited for its planetariums ,trainingcenter , Cbm ,Eventbuildings and so on
Feel free to post below if you wish to be neighbors with me i will be sure to accept you
There is no obligation to send me any gifts nore do i expect anything in return this is so that anyone can become neighbors
iam always happy to help newer players with strategie advice on how to get qls, flights ,and specific buildings

please post below ore tag me so i know you are a forummember and i can accept your requests

my game codes are
mo1=203006rf
mo2=20dbnfe4

have a verry good day
Mo Elbo

I will be keying in the first two codes shortly - many thanks.

The first code is not working for me, the second code worked just fine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi there,
Very good initiative.
I was already your neighbor with some of my accounts but I think that due to some problems you had some months ago, I would need to relaunch the requests. I will be sending you requests from Alf, Alf2 and ZKR Alf accounts.
Best regards,
Alf
just accepted your requests (y)

Hi there,
Very good initiative.
I was already your neighbor with some of my accounts but I think that due to some problems you had some months ago, I would need to relaunch the requests. I will be sending you requests from Alf, Alf2 and ZKR Alf accounts.
Best regards,
Alf
accepted all accounts (y)

I will be keying in the first two codes shortly - many thanks.

The first code is not working for me, the second code worked just fine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hi Captain WH Rollins we were already connected on mo 1 thats why it didnt seem to work
and just accepted your other req on mo2 (y):)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032tbcmh
Username
Ryan - ‘item needed’

my game codes are
mo1=203006rf
mo2=20dbnfe4

have a verry good day
Mo Elbo

Sending request from both accounts:

Ryan - “items needed”
Cody - “items needed”

Thank you!!!

@mo elbo

aranbenjo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04igagzru
Username
benjoparan-[what I need]

my game codes are
mo1=203006rf
mo2=20dbnfe4

have a verry good day
Mo Elbo

my game codes are
mo1=203006rf
mo2=20dbnfe4

have a verry good day
Mo Elbo
request sent by aranbenjo-*

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky

my game codes are
mo1=203006rf
mo2=20dbnfe4

have a verry good day
Mo Elbo
My Aug August and Scoot games Mo.

Top Bottom