Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Removing my nonforumneighbors and Making place for forummembers instead

Removing my nonforumneighbors and Making place for forummembers instead
A 3rd of my neighbors are nonforum so cant communicate with them witch makes it verry difficult for gifts launches etc...
i have decided that iam better of with mostly forummembers as neighbors.
I have a fully develloped city that can be visited for its planetariums ,trainingcenter , Cbm ,Eventbuildings and so on
Feel free to post below if you wish to be neighbors with me i will be sure to accept you
There is no obligation to send me any gifts nore do i expect anything in return this is so that anyone can become neighbors
iam always happy to help newer players with strategie advice on how to get qls, flights ,and specific buildings

please post below ore tag me so i know you are a forummember and i can accept your requests

my game codes are
mo1=203006rf
mo2=20dbnfe4
mo3=awaiting repair from G.i and will be posted here as soon as thats done

have a verry good day
Mo Elbo
I have mo3 and mo4 as neighbors but both are ZZZZ. I'll send requests from both my games for mo1 and mo2.
Games are POJ... and POJs...
Thanks.

I have mo3 and mo4 as neighbors but both are ZZZZ. I'll send requests from both my games for mo1 and mo2.

Thanks.
those are the old accounts that have been transfered to other devices
i will accept you on mo1 and mo 2 and once mo 3 is restored by GI i will add you on that one too
feel free to remove those old accounts they are no longer active

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi @mo elbo, do you have some room for my KAITO1 and KAITO2 game? I've send you invites to your games. Play daily and sending gifts out.
Thanks for accepting.

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
Removing my nonforumneighbors and Making place for forummembers instead
A 3rd of my neighbors are nonforum so cant communicate with them witch makes it verry difficult for gifts launches etc...
i have decided that iam better of with mostly forummembers as neighbors.
I have a fully develloped city that can be visited for its planetariums ,trainingcenter , Cbm ,Eventbuildings and so on
Feel free to post below if you wish to be neighbors with me i will be sure to accept you
There is no obligation to send me any gifts nore do i expect anything in return this is so that anyone can become neighbors
iam always happy to help newer players with strategie advice on how to get qls, flights ,and specific buildings

please post below ore tag me so i know you are a forummember and i can accept your requests

my game codes are
mo1=203006rf
mo2=20dbnfe4
mo3=awaiting repair from G.i and will be posted here as soon as thats done

have a verry good day
Mo Elbo
Great idea (y). Sending main & support (math1)

I didn’t tag for my supports - I figured that you would know who they were ;).
Yep, ofcourse Bob are you kidding me after beeing in a million differend fuelrings with you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
the tag was just so i could know about the newer player that recently joined the forum and remove the dozens of nonforum players that pop up in my neighborlist

Top Bottom