Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Recent S3 map runners?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
How many aircraft did you fly with?
I only have 2 Eagles. The first I just let run, Vintage Weather Vane and fuel catalyst speed ups when available, the other I speed up for instant return with fuel and send it out again until I run out of Spare Propellers. My F20 gifts cover about 80 of the flights, the remainder are covered from my warehouse which in turn is topped up with my daily space flights.

I would totally deplete my warehouse fuel if I did an Eagle map run every week, so my weekly map runs are a mixed bag. I run my Eagles to Shanghai until I’ve collected 100 spare props, then run an Eagle map run, typically every 4 or 5 weeks. I do the same with my 2 Ravens, flying to Nice for the strobe lights, Owls to the green space maps for QL collections, and Hawk S3 maps in the weeks in between. I have my 2 S3 Giants, plus an S2 Giant, and 2 S3 Falcons with a regular Falcon too which is all I will need for a long while yet. Once I have 3 starred the Hawks I’ll include the Giant S3 maps in my roster again.

7/5 San Diego SC, SG, D 75 flights 11 drops 14.67%

7/17 Santa Barbara SC, SG, D 84 flights 11 drops 13.10%

7/25 Santa Cruz SC, SG, D 143 flights 11 drops 7.69%

For comparison below are numbers from 2 of these locations from years ago.
These would have been run with every bonus that might have had an affect.

San Diego 93 flts. 13 drops 13.97%

Santa Cruz 100 flts 13 drops 13.0%

A.Alecho

1200+ Star Club
Todays map Run.

66 Flights to Giant-San Jose 12 drop 18%
88 Flights to Falcon-Norwich 12drop 13%
87 Flights to Thunderbird-Patras 12 drop 13%

SC+GD+D+ SG used.
( In first 30min used PoH on 50 flights on falcon, dropped only 5items. In other 38 flight without PoH dropped 7 items more)
Giants runned with 3 Aircrafts
Falcon and Thunderbird with 1 Aircraft.

Todays map Run.

66 Flights to Giant-San Jose 12 drop 18%
88 Flights to Falcon-Norwich 12drop 13%
87 Flights to Thunderbird-Patras 12 drop 13%

SC+GD+D+ SG used.
( In first 30min used PoH on 50 flights on falcon, dropped only 5items. In other 38 flight without PoH dropped 7 items more)
Giants runned with 3 Aircrafts
Falcon and Thunderbird with 1 Aircraft.
From what I've seen and experienced Im not sure PoG helps drops. I've had the same. 0 drops when its running, and they start dropping when its finished. Maybe that PoG and SG, as they are the same thing but shorter time, knock each other out.

520D0437-070D-4845-9A76-1B6D38D676F7.jpegF4CAD20E-8110-4E7B-A2E1-AC4FCF6E09AD.jpegBaden-Baden. 250 flights, 254 items.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Presumably a lot of those drops came from adventure buildings years ago?
If so that’s not much use for indicating the drop rate on S3 flights.
If you are getting 100% + drop rate, I’m sure everyone would love to know how.
these 4 items fell out of buildings, but all the others I got from flights. Such a good drop was only from these flights, the rest were worse. I must have been very lucky.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Swift-Tegucigalpa:
SC+D = 5 items, 100 flights = 5%
SC+D+GD = 0 item, 60 flights 😭 😭💩💩
SC+D+GD+SG = 5 items, 30 flights = 16,67%

To be continued in a couple hours. The plan is to get 3 stars (310 flights to go).
Good luck. I made four of those maps so far. My strategy is, if I don't get a drop in 10 flights, I turn off wifi, close the game, reopen and switch wifi back on. I heard about it long time ago and maybe it's bull*hit, but I do it anyways :) but 0 drops from 60 flights with all those bonuses is hard hit...

Top Bottom