Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Recent S3 map runners?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Had my one map to santa barbara that I flew today...18 drops needed. I had SC, Dice, GD, and spyglass....a +400% increase in drop rate, so I shouldve gotten a 25% drop rate. Based on that rate, I shouldve needed only about 72 flights to get them. It took me 123 flights, and that's after I ran out of both blankets and attitude indicators at around 110 flights or so. I had to rely on ads, open item chests, and pay a couple greenies to get the final drop. Worst map Ive ever flown by far...only had about a 15% drop rate. Im wondering if these items really are stacking like how they used to.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
Had my one map to santa barbara that I flew today...18 drops needed. I had SC, Dice, GD, and spyglass....a +400% increase in drop rate, so I shouldve gotten a 25% drop rate. Based on that rate, I shouldve needed only about 72 flights to get them. It took me 123 flights, and that's after I ran out of both blankets and attitude indicators at around 110 flights or so. I had to rely on ads, open item chests, and pay a couple greenies to get the final drop. Worst map Ive ever flown by far...only had about a 15% drop rate. Im wondering if these items really are stacking like how they used to.
Without GD I had a 9% overall drop rate, so I think GD helped you there.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Without GD I had a 9% overall drop rate, so I think GD helped you there.

Did we ever get an idea of what the default drop rate is for alliance maps? If my default rate percentage wasnt correct, then it may explain why I got the drop rates I got

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Did we ever get an idea of what the default drop rate is for alliance maps? If my default rate percentage wasnt correct, then it may explain why I got the drop rates I got

Not for alliance maps as far as I know. Only for Adventure Maps with base rate of 10%, I think.

But from what I saw so far, without GD, it’s as @deepgreensea said. Around 10%

Before the bonus changes, my avg s3 drop rate was sub 10%. And in fact for some reason giants were the worst at sub 7%. Post change it didnt quite double, but considerably better.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Before the bonus changes, my avg s3 drop rate was sub 10%. And in fact for some reason giants were the worst at sub 7%. Post change it didnt quite double, but considerably better.
What bonuses did you have activated to get the 7%? I always thought the default with no bonus was around 6%

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I am not sure how exactly it works, but I am sure the don't just stack up. I think it makes some sort of median or average from active bonuses. Last time I flew maps, I made maybe 30 flights without drop and then had 5 drops from 6 planes. It seems quite random.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I did an Adventure map run on my supports and got 12 drops from 100 Hawk flights to Merida running no bonuses at all. S3 maps are obviously harder but I thought it was worth sharing this baseline.
Baselines are the most important metric of any drop rate study. Thank you for at least one datapoint. If you fly any more maps, please let us know the base drop rate

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I am not sure how exactly it works, but I am sure the don't just stack up. I think it makes some sort of median or average from active bonuses. Last time I flew maps, I made maybe 30 flights without drop and then had 5 drops from 6 planes. It seems quite random.
Im starting to think that as well. Initially, they did stack, but in recent times, the rates certainly feel lower

Top Bottom