Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Re-Connecting With Forum Members As Neighbours

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I was wondering why you are showing as "ZZZs" on my neighbor list, but then I saw you on a couple launches. I will send a PM.
I lost all my neighbours in September, as well as other game problems, which took time to sort out. Many thanks

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Due to ongoing problems with my game, I have lost all 350(ish) forum members that I was neighbours with. Of this figure, 84 were inactive games, main games where members had stopped playing, and/or support games. It would be good to reconnect afresh with active forum members, so I can send and receive gifts once again and join space program launches etc.

If you would like to reconnet once again, I woulb be pleased to hear from you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
hi sure will send pm with codes

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Once again, due to problems with my game, I have lost all my neighbours. This happened late yesterday afternoon. It would be good to reconnect once again with active forum members, so I can send and receive gifts once again and join space program launches etc. If you would like to reconnet once again, I would be very pleased to hear from you.

@ItsRalphy - I have become disconnected from the alliance group.

New Support ID - 20JW3L03F
Old Support ID 20FP5ZZW9

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Once again, due to problems with my game, I have lost all my neighbours. This happened late yesterday afternoon. It would be good to reconnect once again with active forum members, so I can send and receive gifts once again and join space program launches etc. If you would like to reconnet once again, I would be very pleased to hear from you.

Old Support ID 20FP5ZZW9

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins

Your old game is still showing in my neighbours' list.

However I have deleted and sent an invite to your new game.

Regards
Harcourt

Old Support ID 20FP5ZZW9

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Captain WH Rollins

Also sent invites from my two supports, HA & HF

Regards
Harcourt

Old Support ID 20FP5ZZW9

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I am still apparently connected to your old support game. I sent requests from both my main and support to your new support id

helloArnaud

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03204jw39
Username
helloArnaud
Hey Captain,

We were not friends but I took the opportunity to add you if you don’t mind.

Best.

Due to ongoing problems with my game, I have lost all 350(ish) forum members that I was neighbours with. Of this figure, 84 were inactive games, main games where members had stopped playing, and/or support games. It would be good to reconnect afresh with active forum members, so I can send and receive gifts once again and join space program launches etc.

If you would like to reconnet once again, I woulb be pleased to hear from you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Try me. My FC is 20sjnguuz and my current user name is "jpm-wvPharmF20". I have 6 Training Centers and 6 Planetariums so that might help.

Old Support ID 20FP5ZZW9

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hello old friend - I have deleted your old game, and sent an invite to the new so we can reconnect. Once we are neighbours again, I can remove the old game from the alliance and send your new game an invite- but I will wait until after midnight so this weeks flights on your old game count and aren't lost.
ok.jpg

Top Bottom