Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Re-Connecting With Forum Members As Neighbours

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Can you give me PM with your code and I will send you request from 2 games ?
I know that I was inactive in the forum for a long time and probably I lost you but I'd like to be neighbors again.
Cheers.
This is my new Game ID 20FP5ZZW9 - many thanks

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins
So glad you are back up and running, I was getting a little worried when I noticed your game had gone to sleep.
I have sent you requests from my main and support Spooksue games :giggle:

Many thanks, we are once again connected as neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
Due to ongoing problems with my game, I have lost all 350(ish) forum members that I was neighbours with. Of this figure, 84 were inactive games, main games where members had stopped playing, and/or support games. It would be good to reconnect afresh with active forum members, so I can send and receive gifts once again and join space program launches etc.

If you would like to reconnet once again, I woulb be pleased to hear from you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hello Cap, sent FR from Nit - *** Looking forward to launching with you :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I currently have 10 neighbour requests waiting to be accepted as neighbours, all received within the last 24 hours, I'm sorry to say I do not recognise any of them as forum members, it is not to say they are not forum members, perhaps members who are new to me.

If you have sent a neighbour request within the last 24 hours, but have not sent a PM, please do let me know. I do not want to delete genuine forum members, and then create a problem for myself later on. At the same time, I do not want to take on board any non forum members, and create a problem for myself later on.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It would be good to re-connect with more of my neighbours - I'm currently at 50, which is far too small. If you would like to re-connect once again, please do let me know.

Here is my new neighbour code number - 20FP5ZZW9

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Due to ongoing problems with my game, I have lost all 350(ish) forum members that I was neighbours with. Of this figure, 84 were inactive games, main games where members had stopped playing, and/or support games. It would be good to reconnect afresh with active forum members, so I can send and receive gifts once again and join space program launches etc.

If you would like to reconnet once again, I woulb be pleased to hear from you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I was wondering why you are showing as "ZZZs" on my neighbor list, but then I saw you on a couple launches. I will send a PM.

Top Bottom