Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General On the Wings of Love 2021 Discussion

I quite like the unnamed event whit secret tasks... 😂
Screenshot_20210225-130755_Airport City.jpg

Restart worked...

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
All my buildings from "A Walk in the Clouds" (Kiss Café, Outdoor Cinema, Minimarket, Motel, Drive-in Theater) are continuing to produce romance passengers. I don't know if that would still be true if they were placed in the warehouse and put down again.

Also, all my 400+ romance passengers carried over.

All my buildings from "A Walk in the Clouds" (Kiss Café, Outdoor Cinema, Minimarket, Motel, Drive-in Theater) are continuing to produce romance passengers. I don't know if that would still be true if they were placed in the warehouse and put down again.

I assume this is intentional.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
So, new AC event and a major Windows 10 update crippling down my *computer at the same time.
Coincidence? I think not! 😬

On a more serious note, last event kind of drained me since I've put in a lot of work to achieve 2nd place. While this event is similar, I'll probably spend less time on it. If I end up with 5 greenies, I'll be more than happy.

*to be fair, it's a small price to pay for using 12yr old machine 😅

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Same here: I have never been so fast completing all my missions ;).
View attachment 48986
A restart didn't fix this (yet). Did I really complete them before I started? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Can you get a none badge for the no name event, since you have obviously completed all the none missions. 🤣 🤣 🤣

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3

This is typical for these two event that follow back-to-back.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Changed two of my game names to include "6Gaz" so that all my neighbors know I have 6 Gazebo.
That's a pretty good idea (y)

Also: people, please put your gazebos in one pack so others can easily find them. Scattered and hidden behind tall buildings makes them a pretty lousy game of Where's Waldo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom