Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No visiting allowed and no update available

Marian3

1100+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Just keeps getting worse..............both main and support. After multiple attempts it decides when it want to open.

****Airport City is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001****
I had this for two weeks before the game stopped working (on my main, all support were fine)

GI insisted it's MS store. I did everything: clearing the store cache, reinstalling MS store and eventually reinstalling Windows! nothing worked.

So eventually I deleted AC (after making backup) and reinstalled it and now it's working again . With all the regular problems but working.

Last edited:
Seen right now at AC official facebook 😰

02052021.png

Jessica_01

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rh7poao
Username
Jessica
Just keeps getting worse..............both main and support. After multiple attempts it decides when it want to open.

****Airport City is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001****
I've been having this same problem. My theory is that it's linked to the bank offers. If I see the current offer is an error message (which I understand is for teh new paint we can'r get on windows), I get that 0x803F8001 message when I next try to open the game. If I wait for the next 8 hourly offer to start, I can then open up my game again.

I had this for two weeks before the game stopped working (on my main, all support were fine)

GI insisted it's MS store. I did everything: clearing the store cache, reinstalling MS store and eventually reinstalling Windows! nothing worked.

So eventually I deleted AC (after making backup) and reinstalled it and now it's working again . With all the regular problems but working.
Now I suspect that the original contract between Microsoft Store and GI (just guessing) has expired, and the new contract has not reached a good price,
and then I blame each other because the normal procedure should not take so long to complete.

Now I suspect that the original contract between Microsoft Store and GI (just guessing) has expired, and the new contract has not reached a good price,
and then I blame each other because the normal procedure should not take so long to complete.
This is an interesting observation, because in ten days a lot of things can be technically repaired, but bureaucracy and trade is a different matter ...

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Why can't they reload an older version that does work?
None of the older Window versions probably are compatible with what is now on iOS and Android. This would mean rolling bank the version that is working on both Android and iOS. From a customer service standpoint it is worse to roll back an update that is working, which customers who can use seem to be enjoying, over trying to fix, what I'm sure they thought would be a quick fix.

Why upset 2/3 of your players to make 1/3 of your players happy?

None of the older Window versions probably are compatible with what is now on iOS and Android. This would mean rolling bank the version that is working on both Android and iOS. From a customer service standpoint it is worse to roll back an update that is working, which customers who can use seem to be enjoying, over trying to fix, what I'm sure they thought would be a quick fix.

Easy: Most companies these days focus on the minority vice the majority. See how long that lasts.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20btzt39b
Username
thebest
no update, so now i am going to find another game, this is too much, 14 days and nothing happens. it is really frustrating. It is a good game, but i will say " you are fired" as when you loose your work. I am sorry for for other members of the the alliance that i am member of. I can't take any more. I have a good time now. have to have 10 days of isolation now, been tested positive for covid-19. life really sucks now. bye bye. :arghh: 🤧😷👎

no update, so now i am going to find another game, this is too much, 14 days and nothing happens. it is really frustrating. It is a good game. I am sorry for for other members of the the alliance that i am member of. I can't take any more. I have a good time now. have to have 10 days of isolation now, been tested positive for covid-19. life really sucks now. bye bye. :arghh: 🤧😷👎
Sorry to see you go. Covid, you’ll recover. Not the first here to be there. Just find fun stuff to keep the morale up.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
pluto
I understand the problem we all have not to update, i also think it is a big problem, and i wonder what will happen in the future, what will they give us. if this is a common problem i will also think what i want to do, i have maybe a bit more patience, but at some point it also stop. It would help if they said daily what is giong to happen, even if it is " no news ". I think it would help a little bit. :unsure:
" thebest " I wish you to be healthy and have a good time(y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
-I would like to go on as stating, "30 days, no update, I will walk away from the game I've enjoyed for 6 years". Windows players unite !!!:mad:
I think you recall a few years ago when we/ Win players suffered several weeks and missed some events during the winter holidays/events as well.
If it werent our abilities to send/receive gifts or do launches, its as if we've been blocked, all of the PC players for CHEATING them

And that is why you design communication protocols with some backwards compatibility in mind. It should be just that the older software probably will not be using some of the newer features. There ways of doing that like with HTML, CSS, HTTP, and a number of other protocols on the Internet. That is taken to an extreme where you can have an Windows 10 client interact with an old Novelle Netware FTP server.

In the FTP Protocol, they actually added a command a client can send and the server would then send a standardized list of capabilities. If that command fails, the FTP client can simply use some old standard commands and do the best it can. If a feature is listed, the client can take advantage of that feature.

But some protocols would have some provision where you would negotiate a version of that protocol. e.g.

client 1 to server - I wish to visit client 2 using protocol version 10
server - Ok
server sends request to client 2
client 2 - Okay. V10 Data follows.....
server to client 1 - forwards data

client 3 to server - I wish to visit client 2 using protocol version 9
server to client 3 - OK
server sends request to client 2
client2 to server - Okay. V9 data follows..
server to client 1 - forwards data

In this example, client 3 would be using the older version because there is no newer available.

That's just a crude example just thinking off the top of my head.

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
I have not been able to update my game for several weeks now, which means no visiting, and that means very little in the way of items to launch space flights with. I also struggle to keep my Alliance together because some days the game will just not stay open. Starts loading, closes, will run for a while in windowed mode, closes. Start to load again, closes itself. I asked for help, and was told: "1. Delete the app; 2. Go to the Windows Play Store and reinstall the app; 3. Open the game and pass the tutorial to level 3, then choose to restore the game from the cloud. If you have any problems, get back to me and I will talk you through it." Of course, there is no such thing as "restore from cloud" that I can find, and when I try to get back to the tech who said to get back, I get a message saying "this issue has been closed". Well, how come they can close it without me actually getting back to them? Then they want feedback on their customer service??? I would say some very nasty swear words at this stage but I am waaaayyyyy past being just that angry!

Well past level 80, lots of stars, about 485 neighbours that I really enjoy visiting and sending little gifts to, an Alliance of 10 that consistently gets a nice little score - not in the top 100 but I like the new players and watching their cities grow too! One has been with my alliance since he/she was level 20 and is now in mid 40's. I have lost my whole game progress once before, and Game Insight blamed me, telling me I must have deleted and reinstalled the game. Considering how much I love my game, I think I am smart enough to be able to tell if I deleted it (used to be a computer programmer a long time ago, so not exactly at learner level)

If any of the neighbours of DolfinAir.F20 or the members of my Marine Air alliance read this: please don't leave, I am still here and doing the best I can to get my game back. Any help appreciated.

Cheers
DolfinAir
DancingDolphin
Windows Does it seem that the package hasn't been updated yet, and the neighbors can't be accessed?
I still can't visit some neighbors
l

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
You’re receiving event items that get converted into F3. Don’t collect them. When or if the event comes, after some patience, they get converted back to event items.
I wonder if we're going to participate in this event as well. The gifts have a *half-life of 7 days. So if we don't receive the event, F3 doesn't turn into the event items but stays F3. That is, if it's not lost due to being uncollected.

* just a minor pun and a nod to one of my favourite games

Top Bottom