Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No visiting allowed and no update available

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20btzt39b
Username
thebest
I am going to be tired of this, if i don´t soon get update to the game i delete it from my PC and my mobil and find another game. I have it on my mobil and there is no problem, there i have 8.14.11. It is a good game but my patience is running out now :arghh:

Jessica_01

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rh7poao
Username
Jessica
I am going to be tired of this, if i don´t soon get update to the game i delete it from my PC and my mobil and find another game. I have it on my mobil and there is no problem, there i have 8.14.11. It is a good game but my patience is running out now :arghh:
I'm at this stage now. Was patient for the first week, but GI's over promising that the update is on it's way very soon constantly has started to annoy me. I'll delete the game too if the updates not here by Tuesday, or GI give an honest update by then with a firm delivery time.

Neighbors send gifts to events. And since you don't have the action, it will change to Fuel 3.
One more tip GI should keep in mind!!!
We are losing lots of fuel, because the updated friends (on event) send F20 but we (windows) receive only F3. This is nerve-wringing! And I wonder: Do the aforementioned friends also receive F3 even if we (windows) send F20?

We are losing lots of fuel, because the updated friends (on event) send F20 but we (windows) receive only F3. This is nerve-wringing! And I wonder: Do the aforementioned friends also receive F3 even if we (windows) send F20?
You’re receiving event items that get converted into F3. Don’t collect them. When or if the event comes, after some patience, they get converted back to event items.

Don't think its F20 - this happens when they send event items. Because we don't have the event, we can't receive event items, so we get F3 by default. I am still getting F20's through fine - this has happened before. If you get F3, don't open them, wait for the event (laughs manically) and then when you open them they will be event items.
cool.png

Thanks everyone for the advice re gifts . I hope my non-windows neighbours understand the difficulties that we are experiencing - I wouldn't want to loose them because I'm sending the wrong (or no) gifts. Its a great pity that Gi don't issue a daily bulletins telling players what has been happening . That would go a long way to reducing our frustrations (n)(n)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
202dl6ph
Username
CPH
I agree with @Andy B. When things like the ones with windows players - Comet - upgrade - Mail event - happens - it would suit Ur Quan to send some information about the situation and status. But no, no info from him, or someone from GI. We only hear from him ones every 40-100 day.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20btzt39b
Username
thebest
I have now decided to give them 48 hours, if there is no update then it is bye,bye, and then new game, I have spent a lot of time on this game, but as i said earlier my patience is now over, it is a nice game but this is too much

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r4ye2rh
Username
Coloradotaz
1 day lost of neighbors and half a day lost on the event so far. I wonder what compensation they will be giving the Windows players... I'm thinking a Friend in Need bonus is the only minimum logical response.
I wish it was just one day, It going on 8 days now, missing two events. This is ridiculous!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r4ye2rh
Username
Coloradotaz
Besides they let us know that MS is waiting for the approval, i sent GI an e-mail to complain about the fact that the event is not started which should be update-independent (that was one of the better updates a few versions ago)
so hopefully more forum members will contact them (https://gameinsight.helpshift.com/webchat/a/airport-city/?p=web&contact=1) to let them know we are not happy
Thanks and Cheers
Chris
I have sent like 4 or 5 messages and only got a reply to one. They said they are working on it. Then they sent a message to let them know how they did with response etc. LOL

Just keeps getting worse..............both main and support. After multiple attempts it decides when it want to open.

****Airport City is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001****
OMG - can this get any worse?
grumpy.jpg

Top Bottom