Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No visiting allowed and no update available

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ezo4er9
Username
EZflyer
I joined the "No Visit Club" by opening a case with support. I'm a Windows 10 user with AC ver 8.12.16

No way is that enough. Space base. Level 10. Basic class. All basic class items THE LEAST.

To be honest, I am more concerned about the inability to visit neighbours. Assuming 5 days of no visits = 300 clicks.

I think 2 x Platinum chests would be nearer the mark !

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
To be honest, I am more concerned about the inability to visit neighbours. Assuming 5 days of no visits = 300 clicks.

I think 2 x Platinum chests would be nearer the mark !

Regards
Harcourt
I like your thinking, good neighbour, but more will be required, becasue of this type of experience.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
I'm avoiding making new thread and instead borrowing this one - as of today my Bank isn't working. It worked normally last night but today after restarts and reboots this is all I get.

Capture.JPG

This happens only the first time when I click on money icon (which shows exclamation mark all the time) when the game starts. Afterwards clicks on green icon show nothing, as if the icon button was dead.
Is anyone else experiencing same or similar problem?

I'm avoiding making new thread and instead borrowing this one - as of today my Bank isn't working. It worked normally last night but today after restarts and reboots this is all I get.

View attachment 51619
This happens only the first time when I click on money icon (which shows exclamation mark all the time) when the game starts. Afterwards clicks on green icon show nothing, as if the icon button was dead.
Yes. If the offer is paint for your plane, this is what happens. Once the offer changes to something else, everything works normally. We just have to wait for the update...

View attachment 51619
Yep got that problem too

Can someone help please. I check Microsoft store twice daily but still cannot update my Windows game . Is the update available ? If not do we have any idea when things might improve - surely Gi have some idea ? Also I now seem to be getting lots of Fuel (3units) and very little Fuel (20 units) . Is this because my neighbours who have been updated no longer have the F20 gift option?

Top Bottom