Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New stars on destinations coming

Players here saw this earlier, then it got removed.
Now it is official.
So far, the update is available for 40% of Google Play users (version 8.49.08)
The update for the rest of the platforms will happen soon-ish.
I will update the wiki when I have the info and the time.
Happy flying!
 
It's just a shame that they aren't new destinations. But from what I saw last time, that is quite a large number of flights. Condors has 4,500 flights anyway.
There was 1 new destination in the last few years.
Fatima was introduced this year in Easter Cheer.
Hoping for more! 🤞
 
Removing 100 item limit would be a greate addition to this game update :).
I remember at the beginning of this game (very early versions, I remember when the Android system was still 5 or 6),
there was no limit of 100 items. At that time, I mainly played PC games (such as Red Alert and Raid),
and I particularly enjoyed playing games with World War II content、
At that time, running was completely different from now, with different runways for different planes, built one by one with in-game coins
 
I remember at the beginning of this game (very early versions, I remember when the Android system was still 5 or 6),
there was no limit of 100 items. At that time, I mainly played PC games (such as Red Alert and Raid),
and I particularly enjoyed playing games with World War II content、
At that time, running was completely different from now, with different runways for different planes, built one by one with in-game coins
I remember those days, and it was possible to get 10 of some buildings as well - I can remember visiting neighbours with 10 planetariums!
 

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
On some of the original destinations there were funny completion counts like 93. These were changed to 100 and the original star count stood. The when completing the next 7 flights additional stars were added.
Its been so long ago I can’t remember what flights the were, I think map flights
 
Top Bottom