Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking a to throw a green only ql party.

Win560

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038oma2va
Username
Win560
Would love to join in in contributing resources of possible. Don’t have a QL yet though.

038oma2va

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
Sorry to bother everyone. I am new to airport city and am learning a lot about this game. As I see everyone talking about "preps" for the QL's, I still have never achieved one yet and am trying to understand how to best use it when I do. I understand how QL's work, (time wise and all) but when you are all prepping for a 4QL party, 3, 2, could and would someone take me aside and kindly explain to me everything you mean when you say "prep". Whenever someone would like to take me under their wing and help. I really do want the long version. I know it will take some time. Maybe by then we can work together to help each other out. Thank you.

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim
Hi @iambobone ,
To start a green launch, you need to assemble 4 preparation collections:
Space Suit (best obtained by flights to Cape Canaveral)
Lab Notebook (as above)
Field Ration (visiting Cosmic Fuel Stations of your neighbours)
Treadmill (visiting Training Centres of your neighbours or, if you can afford it, the items for this collection come also when you collect passengers from a Stone Castle, costs 12 greenies and you can have max. 6 of them)
Only if you have completed all of the above, you are able to open a green launch from the pad. Since, they are shortly called "preps". For other types of launches, four other collections apply.
You can also read this guide: https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...-lunar-mission-launch-flights-v7-19-32.20076/ . It contains a very detailed info about what concerns launches.
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to PM.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
Hi @iambobone ,
To start a green launch, you need to assemble 4 preparation collections:
Space Suit (best obtained by flights to Cape Canaveral)
Lab Notebook (as above)
Field Ration (visiting Cosmic Fuel Stations of your neighbours)
Treadmill (visiting Training Centres of your neighbours or, if you can afford it, the items for this collection come also when you collect passengers from a Stone Castle, costs 12 greenies and you can have max. 6 of them)
Only if you have completed all of the above, you are able to open a green launch from the pad. Since, they are shortly called "preps". For other types of launches, four other collections apply.
You can also read this guide: https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...-lunar-mission-launch-flights-v7-19-32.20076/ . It contains a very detailed info about what concerns launches.
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to PM.
thank you. I will.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
So just to make thing clear here; In case some of us are a bit confused
There are Two Separate Launch Parties here:

1. The first one is held by @Flavapill (this week end?) including some amount of green launches. I will join this party (if time is suitable), without a QL. QLs are currently provided by @Flavapill and @Teboho. Other details, I don’t know. (@Flavapill Feel free to correct me)

2. The second party is held by me during next Thursday to Friday (I will create my own thread soon). There will be at least - 30 green launches, 20 blue launches and maybe 5 red launches. I will activate my own 3 QLs between 3 accounts (would be great to have a fourth QL) and for my launch time and rules I am still planning...

@LimSky Which one are you joining and are you activating your QL?

Thanks,
KenKyu

Flavapill

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038lqv6cp
Username
Flavapill
So just to make thing clear here; In case some of us are a bit confused
There are Two Separate Launch Parties here:

1. The first one is held by @Flavapill (this week end?) including some amount of green launches. I will join this party (if time is suitable), without a QL. QLs are currently provided by @Flavapill and @Teboho. Other details, I don’t know. (@Flavapill Feel free to correct me)

2. The second party is held by me during next Thursday to Friday (I will create my own thread soon). There will be at least - 30 green launches, 20 blue launches and maybe 5 red launches. I will activate my own 3 QLs between 3 accounts (would be great to have a fourth QL) and for my launch time and rules I am still planning...

@LimSky Which one are you joining and are you activating your QL?

Thanks,
KenKyu
@Teboho how does Sunday 14 June 11am IST sound? Does it work for you to kickstart a Ql party ? I am ok if you want to lead the party I will activate my Ql on Sunday if we both decide on time and you hosting the party.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
@Teboho how does Sunday 14 June 11am IST sound? Does it work for you to kickstart a Ql party ? I am ok if you want to lead the party I will activate my Ql on Sunday if we both decide on time and you hosting the party.
Time is fine for me. How many launches are you planning to do? I can join for around 10 launches in total between all my accounts, I will need to save preps for my own party. I can help with as much points as you like. Also, any rules?

Flavapill

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038lqv6cp
Username
Flavapill
I intend to do closer to 100 green launch. Also I don’t need captain so will leave captain open. @Owumi177 is helping me organise the party. He might join as well. We usually use whatsapp for communication because it’s quicker. If anyone wanna be part of whatsapp. Send me a private message Nd I shall add u

Device
  1. Android
Username
Артём
hi guys i have activated my ql today as improntu. warm up you can say . feeel free to join. free captain
I sent you a request.On sunday, if see you, i will activate QL.I'm unlikely to use fuel,but i have many green collections that i want to spend.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I intend to do closer to 100 green launch. Also I don’t need captain so will leave captain open. @Owumi177 is helping me organise the party. He might join as well. We usually use whatsapp for communication because it’s quicker. If anyone wanna be part of whatsapp. Send me a private message Nd I shall add u
I have sent invites from 2 games please accept I would like to tag along

Top Bottom