Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long-Awaited Mail 2021 Discussion

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
BEWARE: Lost Mail entities around your city free videos.

The Lost Mail around your city requires a Stationary Knife. It can be obtained from a neighbor's city Lost Mail or you have 10 Free ones to use each day by watching a video ad. Warning this is the same set of videos used when using the "speed up" for repairs done on aircraft. Recently we have seen the need for repairs increase greatly. Keep this in mind if you are low on repair items. If you watch all 10 of the videos for the event, you risk having a plane stuck in repair, if you do not have the required repair item.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
What is the Obstacle Free - Allows flying through barriers for 10 seconds?

It drops from guest mail planes.

Confused. I got one and it is now under other in my warehouse.
OK, figured it out. It can be used to remove obstacles from the mini game for 10 seconds.

Edit: Big problem with this though. You have to pay two greenies to use it. Sent an inquiry to support about this.

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
OK, figured it out. It can be used to remove obstacles from the mini game for 10 seconds.

Edit: Big problem with this though. You have to pay two greenies to use it. Sent an inquiry to support about this.
No, you activate it during the game. The 2 greens is if you want to purchase one.

Incidentally, it also drops from neighbour's post office

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
Yep, two icons on lower left once minigame loads. Tap to use during play. The greenie option at loading is to buy bonus if desired as previously mentioned.
Oooooooh, I see them now, after the game loads. I was assuming they were like other bonuses that you have to select before starting a task or flight.

Visit neighbour's post office it drops from them ;)
Or watch the ad for it in the store via the green plus (+) symbol next to the pass count indicator.
2021-04-30-23-49-21.jpg

Last edited:

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
Mini Game - problem? (Android)

Are you supposed to be able to guide the plane? I have played twice. The plane goes to the top. I cannot seem to steer it in any direction.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
Mini Game - problem? (Android)

Are you supposed to be able to guide the plane? I have played twice. The plane goes to the top. I cannot seem to steer it in any direction.
Tap and hold finger on the screen to go up. When you remove your finger it will start down. Tap and hold again for it to rise again.

Took me a couple of tries to figure out on my Android Tablet.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
which BONUS item can i use to increase the amount of mail and items that i need for the COLLECTIONS?

Screenshot_2021-05-09-23-17-09.png

So 🤔, last sentence above, "Mail Plane Livery". I should think it look like the "mail planes" (red n blue? can't recall) that land after activate bonus. Is this the purple livery that we received or am I missing something? I don't see one as a reward for collection completion though I haven't used mine to land mail planes but I interpret 'exclusive' as more unique than just purple if so. :confused:

Last edited:
Top Bottom