Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 60 + New flights on FB

Device
  1. Android
@Robby Kusuma what makes you think the update will be less than 24 hours?
Duke just arrived again. Twice this week. Latest update, this happened too. Means GI's server are messing now. Overload. Something will coming.....

It's like you are watching a Vulcanic mountain...... When it spread mess dust around, something big will coming.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aa4uf1r
Username
Simon-abandon
My game crashed for 6 months(Nov 2014 - May 2015) and I have many buildings need to build and many destinations need to fly.

The new update make me dispirit, it is seen I can not finish all the destinations, building and collection forever.:unsure:

Certainly, the old players have the new challenge to play and get the highly level.:sneaky:

Device
  1. Android
My game crashed for 6 months(Nov 2014 - May 2015) and I have many buildings need to build and many destinations need to fly.

The new update make me dispirit, it is seen I can not finish all the destinations, building and collection forever.:unsure:

Certainly, the old players have the new challenge to play and get the highly level.:sneaky:
Have faith, my Tadashi games 4 months old.... We rule the sky brooo......

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Duke just arrived again. Twice this week. Latest update, this happened too. Means GI's server are messing now. Overload. Something will coming.....

It's like you are watching a Vulcanic mountain...... When it spread mess dust around, something big will coming.
I was very happy about Duke's arrival... again... On Thursday evening i forgot to buy few bonuses. So had a chance today :D

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Any news leaks on updates so far? I hope the update will include a button for Collect All coins and passengers. I think I am going to have carpal tunnel from tapping dozens of buildings every few minutes. My hand hurts sometimes. :(

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Let's look at Ivan's "What's to Come" list from the beginning of the year and take inventory:
Done
1. We will add new land expansions
2. Some buildings will start giving bonuses to the buildings around them
3. We will have new bonuses
4. Level cap will be raised
5. New planes are coming along with new destinations and collections
6. You'll be able to store buildings in inventory​
Still to Come
1. Reserve Hangar
2. New space missions! We are going to Mars, folks, and with some luck building a habitable base there
3. We will have a new cleaner interface
4. Big Story from Facebook will be continued and brought to mobile​
Not a bad scorecard with 4+ months left in 2015.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom