Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 60 + New flights on FB

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
Level 60 is out. Takes 50,000 exp to advance each level between 55-60. There are also a bunch of new Falcon flights. Thats all I have noticed so far. Will report back as I discover more.

Cheers

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a99obtr
Username
mark
Is their two games as I did play on PC. And got lots of help and gifts and drops but on mobile I do not get help or drops are very scairs

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
Yes, there is a FB game. Tons of players with lots of helpers. There are a couple huge FB groups with hundreds of active players. QL parties several times per day.

New expansion pack is now available in ‪#‎AirportCity‬! Complete dozens of new quests and master new destinations for the supersonic Falcon plane such as Minneapolis & Stockholm to obtain exciting new collections and buildings. Be the first to reach new maximum level!

11807526_1153407161353169_2648394922524219484_o.png

This is from AC's facebook page. Nothing is showing on iOS, is anything new on Android?

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
New expansion pack is now available in ‪#‎AirportCity‬! Complete dozens of new quests and master new destinations for the supersonic Falcon plane such as Minneapolis & Stockholm to obtain exciting new collections and buildings. Be the first to reach new maximum level!

11807526_1153407161353169_2648394922524219484_o.png

This is from AC's facebook page. Nothing is showing on iOS, is anything new on Android?

Yes, Facebook game got the update... Vkontakte got it already, so it seems iOS and Android will follow soon...

It is time to save collections, especially Distant Prospects (which games you Infrared Telescope) and Lunar Race (gaves you Lunar Rover).
Each gives you 1000 XP points.... And it seems there will be need of 50K poins to next level.... 250K for 5 levels.... :depressed:

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Yes, Facebook game got the update... Vkontakte got it already, so it seems iOS and Android will follow soon...

It is time to save collections, especially Distant Prospects (which games you Infrared Telescope) and Lunar Race (gaves you Lunar Rover).
Each gives you 1000 XP points.... And it seems there will be need of 50K poins to next level.... 250K for 5 levels.... :depressed:
I am ready To Jump up.
The Day I got news that Vkontakte got update.
I started Saving Collections.

Hope I get High JUMP :LOL:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
It Means That There is New Expansion's On Mobile Devices Too .????

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
There should be a guessing game on when this will be out for iOS, Android, Windows. And then a game on how much bugs and glitches there will be. Yep...another game is what we need. :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom