Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Has anyone completed or made any headway on the "Opera Singer" challenge? If so, can you share with us the steps necessary to complete the challenge?
I still haven't updated because I figured GI would issue a quick fix (yes, I'm a dreamer) but I want to be ready when I do.
Thanks!
Tom
Tom,
There are two stages of the challenge, the first stage gets you to a point where you can buy the five star hotel. The second stage goes through more things to get another prize. The second prize is called a Family Ticket which gives you an opportunity to double the number of passengers from all buildings for three hours. I may miss a step or so, but you have to visit seafood restaurants and collect four lobster dinners, visit drug stores and get cough syrup, build a country house, land guest planes and get two bottles of water, search for the chubby opera singer in those hamburger restaurants, go back to the hamburger restaurants again eight times, she must love hamburgers :D Take her to Malta. You also had to go to the Canary Islands, probably for more hamburgers. :D. I think that's about it. It's a fun challenge and takes about a day. Nothing too difficult at all. I think the trickiest part is the Seafood restaurants because many people don't have too many of them. Even if you have them they only reset after eight hours.

I missed one, collect passengers from 50 buildings.

I Fly 2

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith, step 1 build the opera (historymuseum)
I am doing this quest on android.... Will let you know about the following step
I did some further searching and found these first steps to the Opera Singer challenge:
1. Build the Opera House
2. Fly to Rome
3. Buy Pink Chrysanthemum at the Flower Shop
4. Search for Lobsters at Seafood Restaurant (4)
Will update as I can.
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
greensmith

Tom I upgraded and had 3 attack planes, have sold 2 of them and bought back jets. Flights all ok so far.
History museum is now opera house.

click on Seafood restaurant to gain 4 lobster meals. (happened quickly as I bought 2 more Seafood restaurants)

Now landing guest planes to gain 2 x water, so all fairly easy so far.

I have new collections but no details to where I have to fly to complete. Many some are affected differently than others??

I had sleigh which I had kept which has now disappeared and one attack plane left is now holding one of my hangars!!

Will keep you posted...........................(n)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Tom,
There are two stages of the challenge, the first stage gets you to a point where you can buy the five star hotel. The second stage goes through more things to get another prize. The second prize is called a Family Ticket which gives you an opportunity to double the number of passengers from all buildings for three hours. I may miss a step or so, but you have to visit seafood restaurants and collect four lobster dinners, visit drug stores and get cough syrup, build a country house, land guest planes and get two bottles of water, search for the chubby opera singer in those hamburger restaurants, go back to the hamburger restaurants again eight times, she must love hamburgers :D Take her to Malta. You also had to go to the Canary Islands, probably for more hamburgers. :D. I think that's about it. It's a fun challenge and takes about a day. Nothing too difficult at all. I think the trickiest part is the Seafood restaurants because many people don't have too many of them. Even if you have them they only reset after eight hours.

I missed one, collect passengers from 50 buildings.

I Fly 2
I Fly 2

Thanks, should have read your fantastic guide first before replying.

I have 3 seafood restaurants if anyone wants to visit :p

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Happy Helen Completed my 3rd launch - got a repeat of the Gifts - I worked from 10:30AM till 11PM. Got up at 4AM for 15 minutes. Tehn got up at 7:30 AM and worked till 10AM.Completed the launch SOLO with 30 minutes to spare. I probably will not attempt another. Took too long. I tried to join 2 others but the software just did not work !!! Should have expected it to ??? --- Bill --
billsnj

Hi Bill

I totally know how you feel, its no fun doing it alone, takes way to long but well done on sticking in there. (y)
I still don't have that awful looking Alien Legacy as I keep getting the same drops when finishing the launch.

HH :cool:

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Do you just have to click on the flower shop to collect the Chrysanthemum, have been clicking on 6 flower shops for about an hour and nothing happening?

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Neighbors,
Many Thanks Uncle Mans for the last server rack i needed to complete construction of the mission center. For now i will resume flights and visit neighbors' airports to complete space collections and finish the quest on time. I will deal with the cosmic fuel station and its requirements as soon as i'm done with space quest. Thanks for all the help. For now any flight related items will be appreciated (see signature)
Happy flyin!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
First they deliver us a crappy update then we get this -
Weekend code = Crystal64 3 greens 2000 coins
Note: weekend code is only for android and amazon players TS Idevices GI Support !

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Do you just have to click on the flower shop to collect the Chrysanthemum, have been clicking on 6 flower shops for about an hour and nothing happening?
Tap on the Flower Shop when it has a coin icon over it. If you're lucky, you'll get a flower in addition to the coins. It refreshes every 15 minutes.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Arne (aka Vind airport) - Deicer
Brexter - Flight Catering to Stan Breckner 2
Ianda11 - Landing Lamp to 10 and Flight Catering to 11
flip123 - Spare Propeller
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Gyroscope
must_dash - Deicer
mv_airport - Spare Wire
Pakman - Fuel
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
Rsorour - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Oscillating Beacon
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Laser Level (I think...)

Lot of usernames today, hope I helped some of you.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Today's exports were:
greensmith oscillating beacon
Dee140157 (dee140147) oscillating beacon; (Ducks1) fuel additives
GamingSwiftie (GS3) oscillating beacon
flip123 (Jpjpjp) could not ID ; (Jpjpjp2) deicer
Bali Hi not sure what i sent...; JeanVL additional radar
Capt. Dave additional radar
Ianda11 fuel hose
Shooters (Arie-in-lv) spare wire
rickmou fuel hose
One Bad Day (OBD) all inclusive bracelet ; (Flyerduck) passengers
Scoob1964 additional radar
tdv (TDVCrApple2) passengers
must_dash deicer
@kalina82 additional radar
Pakman fuel
dr_fly spare propeller
Scatterkat spare wire
Have a great weekend!!

One of my iPhone neighbours posted

"I now have a very odd set of planes!!
I used to have: 2 Turbo Props, 4 Jets, 1 Delta and 2 Santa's sleighs
I now have: 2 Attack Planes, 4 Turbo Props, 1 Jet and 2 Jumbo's (that fly from Santa's hangers)!!
My History Museum is also now an Opera House!
So it seems the upgrade downgrades your planes which is bad unless you have Sleighs still in which case it 'downgrades' those to Jumbo's and lets you fly them from the sleigh hangers ... hilarious!!"

Can anyone else confirm the position with the sleighs. If so I am tempted to run the upgrade as in addition to 8 various planes currently in hangers I still have 5 Sleighs!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
One of my iPhone neighbours posted

"I now have a very odd set of planes!!
I used to have: 2 Turbo Props, 4 Jets, 1 Delta and 2 Santa's sleighs
I now have: 2 Attack Planes, 4 Turbo Props, 1 Jet and 2 Jumbo's (that fly from Santa's hangers)!!
My History Museum is also now an Opera House!
So it seems the upgrade downgrades your planes which is bad unless you have Sleighs still in which case it 'downgrades' those to Jumbo's and lets you fly them from the sleigh hangers ... hilarious!!"

Can anyone else confirm the position with the sleighs. If so I am tempted to run the upgrade as in addition to 8 various planes currently in hangers I still have 5 Sleighs!
Pakman

Hi, I kept a sleigh and hangar as I had space. I have lost my sleigh and now one of my jumbos returns there. As I have one attack plane that can go nowhere at the moment that is currently using a hangar, my best!

So by having a sleigh hangar I still have a full fleet, hope this makes sense :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi,

For my Jpjpjp2 (Android) account I can use ALL level flight items, from Landing Lamps to De-icers, I would like to ask, sent the flight item YOU need and I will sent back.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom