Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Thank you tdv for trying. Obviously insulation is one of those things that changes en route as I had lots of defrosters and cooling chambers from you but no insulation again. I think I will have to bite the bullet and use the greenies I have saved up. At least they are not a waste like the 10 I accidentally spent getting another slot in the repair centre. Grrr.

Oh and Ianda11 you are still a part of my launch according to me with over 472 fuel. I have just launched and received my capsule back so hopefully you will get something too.

Now to wait another 5 weeks to get another personal audio player to launch again. Should get more fuel by then!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Neighbors,
I am planning to develop the space program since GI has given us a second shot at it. I need 3 server racks for completion of the mission control center. Since i am new to the requirements of space mission-related buildings/improvements, i will take it one step at a time. However, i will greatly appreciate any items needed for the space program from those who cannot gift server racks at this time.
Many thanks.
Cheers!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj

Thanks Bill, sadly no I haven't received a gyroscope! Thanks for the thought :)

How did you get on with your launch?
Happy Helen Completed my 3rd launch - got a repeat of the Gifts - I worked from 10:30AM till 11PM. Got up at 4AM for 15 minutes. Tehn got up at 7:30 AM and worked till 10AM.Completed the launch SOLO with 30 minutes to spare. I probably will not attempt another. Took too long. I tried to join 2 others but the software just did not work !!! Should have expected it to ??? --- Bill --

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Rsorour, if you want to do the quest, start visiting as many neighbours with space building and get the collections....
You don't need the fuel station to finish the quest

Just sent a server rack

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Has anyone completed or made any headway on the "Opera Singer" challenge? If so, can you share with us the steps necessary to complete the challenge?
I still haven't updated because I figured GI would issue a quick fix (yes, I'm a dreamer) but I want to be ready when I do.
Thanks!
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
I have updated and all my planes have been down graded a level.? These planes don't fly to these destinations
image.jpg

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi guys,

Could you all please sent higher level Flight items to Jpjpjp? Jpjpjp is level 35 and we are getting landinglamps and additional radars from several forum members....

Jpjpjp2 is the android game which is also already level27....... Can also use high level items

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom