Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I actually ended up with 14 aircraft, but somehow when I needed to sell one to buy another aircraft to fly to Malta, I ended up with 13. When I first saw all the aircraft I had, I tried buying another hanger. No luck. :D. The seafood restaurants seem to get one lobster dinner for every three to four visits.

I Fly 2
Also tried to get a hanger, but no luck

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I still have the same amount of planes on Ianda10, but have been downgraded and I also have 2 attack planes that can't fly anywhere! Now do I apply the update to my iPad (ianda11) when I get home?? Lol

From all the Ipad-users on the forum. Which person(s) did NOT get the trainingcentre and maybe need help the next two weeks with a launch?

@ flip123. I have not completed the space launch yet. I am a level 35+ on ipad, but I have no idea how to complete the launch. I tried one last month, but got ZERO of 1600 required for launch. I am totally clueless on how to get others to join launch. I do have at least one of all 4 requirements for launch, but I don't want to waste them. Anybody with step by step info on how to complete a launch would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Also, per recommendations on this site, I have NOT updated to the new version yet.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
@ Happy Helen. Thanks again for keeping me in the gift loop. I am currently on vaca with the family and I can't figure out which user name you are yet, but keep sending the gifts and I will return the same to you. (At least until the fix the username and avatar bug!!). For whatever reason I show up as username 24, even on my son's game - crazy!
LAX - sent you a PM few days ago - I still have you as Awaiting Reply - what's up ?? -- Bill --
LAX

Nightmare, at least I know you are my username 24, just sent you a deicer (y)
HH - did you get a Gyroscope this morning - I had an extra Gift andthought I had a leftover return fromwhenwe exchanged Gyros. ???? Bill

LAX - sent you a PM few days ago - I still have you as Awaiting Reply - what's up ?? -- Bill --

HH - did you get a Gyroscope this morning - I had an extra Gift andthought I had a leftover return fromwhenwe exchanged Gyros. ???? Bill

Hey Bill, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I just did respond to your pm. Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Thought I will have another go at the Training center promo (space race) - so if anyone is able to help with items for the mission center (4xAssembly Robot, 4xRobot testers, 4xLaser Level, 4xSpaceship engine) - I would really appreaciate it... - this if for the "TDVCrApple2" game

many thanks

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Thought I will have another go at the Training center promo (space race) - so if anyone is able to help with items for the mission center (4xAssembly Robot, 4xRobot testers, 4xLaser Level, 4xSpaceship engine) - I would really appreaciate it... - this if for the "TDVCrApple2" game

many thanks

Sent you a SSE from Ianda10. Don't seem to have you as a neighbour on Ianda11. I tried to add you but nothing happened.

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. iPad
tdv as soon as gifts reset I will try to send you a spaceship enginefor the space mission to tdvcrapple2 if you still needn't.
For some reason despite all the gifts you have sent me, I did not get any insulation to complete the flight school. Can you try sending me some again please?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Dee140157 it looks like I've been kicked out of your launch! I thought I'd have a look to see how it was progressing and it's showing me alone, with 0/1600 points and 18 hours to go! This is after I've put in about 400 points! I can see the clock on various items counting down, which proves I should have at least some points showing! Grrrrrrr!!

Email to GI in the morning!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Arne (aka Vind airport) - Deicer
Brexter - Flight Catering to Stan Breckner 2
Capt. Dave - Powerful Radio Transmitter
Dee140157 - To Ducks1 - Fuel Additives
dr_fly (aka Cpt Bob) - Spare Propeller
Ianda11 - Landing Lamp to 10 and Flight Catering to 11
flip123 - Spare Propeller
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Not sure, clicked accidentally on something...
must_dash - Deicer
mv_airport - Flight Catering (hopefully my gift from my other account made up for my transmitter "oops") LOL.
Pakman - Fuel
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
rickmou - Fuel Hose
Rsorour - Flight Catering
Scatterkat - to Kathimeador - Sandbag
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Oscillating Beacon
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Laser Level

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have just started a launch on flip123. Succesfully Jpjpjp joint (but after the message of Ianda, be carefull) if nessessary, I can finish on my own

I don't know how many people will hop on as I also have a lot of non forum neighbours....
Good Luck

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I have just started a launch on flip123. Succesfully Jpjpjp joint (but after the message of Ianda, be carefull) if nessessary, I can finish on my own

I don't know how many people will hop on as I also have a lot of non forum neighbours....
Good Luck
I guess I just don't learn. I just tapped on your icon to join your launch and was shunted to one of my own. Again. I should just lay off the launches until GI fixes this little bug.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I sent out today:
greensmith jet engine
Dee140157 (Dee140147) Fuel Supply ; (Ducks 1) Fuel Supply
GamingSwiftie (GS3) flight catering
flip123 (Jpjpjp) could not ID ; (Jpjpjp2) spare propeller
Bali Hi fuel ; @JeanVL navigation module
Capt. Dave flight catering
Ianda11 spare propeller
Shooters (Arie-in-lv) oscillating beacon
rickmou navigation module
One Bad Day (OBD) fuel hose; (Flyerduck) navigation module
Scoob1964 oscillating beacon
tdv (TDVCrApple2) assembly robot
must_dash spare propeller
@kalina82 navigation module
Pakman spare propeller
dr_fly fuel
Scatterkat assembly robot
Cheers!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I just finished launch (3 people)

What has changed with the update: my iPhone has to wait 24 hours until the capsule is back, on IPad (no update) It was back in 1 minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom