Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
the description of a future quest (just guessing):
Collect the collection the Flying Tank
(Three-bladed Propellor, Aircraft Engine, Armored Plates, Machine Gun Turret, Canopy)
The reward: 1 Attack Plane and Fuel (50)
Fly with the plane to Brest Fortress

Collect the collection Ballad of a Soldier (from the flights to Brest Fortress?)
(Gumnasterka, Field binoculars, Tarpaulin Boots, Traditional Trousers and Steel Helmet)
The reward: 1 Veterans Memorial Museum

Collect the collection: For the Motherland (from the building Veterans Memorial Museum?)
(Order of the Red Banner, Order of the Patriotic Was, Order of Kutuzov, Order of Glory, Order of Suvorov)

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
@ Happy Helen thank you.

I have had a terrible time loading the AC website so I didn't know exactly what to send you!! Also, you are now showing up as the dreaded username and no avatar. I took a guess hoping it was you.

Also, I did send out some other gifts, but they were just upper level items as I couldn't access the site.
LAX

Nightmare, at least I know you are my username 24, just sent you a deicer (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Dear iOS players,

Please be aware that our beloved air traffic controller Sven has accidentally relocated all of your planes with the latest update, and even brought some antique foreign attack planes to your airport that were headed for another one. We strongly advise you to keep all your planes for now and do not sell them while we're sorting this issue out. Meanwhile, try a hand at completing Per Aspera Ad Astra event if you haven't done it before. Your reward for this exciting event is a Training Center that will both provide items for new space missions and increase your maximum city population.

OR,
you sell them for a lower plane then you want and have a 'cheaper' upgrade when they fix the problem? Nuh... that is a mean thought and using their mistake

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Well one very small thing you get in this update is the five star hotel. After you finish the challenges you do get the opportunity to buy the five star hotel. It becomes available for sale, while it doesn't show up until you can officially buy it.

I Fly 2

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I feel so left out. Living in California I woke up the morning to read all of your comments about the new update. Sounds like the typical GI "We dare you to make sense of the game now!" business model. So here's what I'm considering:
Right now I have eight Turboprops flying to Cape Canaveral to get rocket launch drops. When they return I will sell all of them, then update and see what happens.
Does anyone want to guess what the outcome of this experiment will be?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
greensmith, depends on which planes you want to buy... I think Jumbo's will be a bad idea, but the second biggest can give you jumbo's in a very short time....

I am also thinking of updating 1 or 2 planes (see my thought a little bit earlier)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
flip123,
The thing is that I've completed all the flights to the normal destinations. No more stars to earn right now. No challenge to beat ... except the new Five-Star Hotel challenge. So what do I have to lose?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
flip123,
The thing is that I've completed all the flights to the normal destinations. No more stars to earn right now. No challenge to beat ... except the new Five-Star Hotel challenge. So what do I have to lose?
Cheers,
Tom
I'm in the same boat as you Tom. Well maybe not boat, but what ever plane we're in, just one size smaller. I thought I would outsmart them, by putting my planes into flight. I now have green jets in flight from Paris and Moscow. There is one challenge within this update that requires one flight to Malta, so maybe you can keep that in mind.

In terms of my guess what will happen after you update...maybe all your planes will turn into pumpkins? Oh, wrong challenge!

I Fly 2

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
flip123,
Cheers,
Tom
Same problem, but I've ended up with 9 aircraft and 8 hangers.... The seafood restaurants aren't being helpful at the moment and are refusing to drop anything.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
From all the Ipad-users on the forum. Which person(s) did NOT get the trainingcentre and maybe need help the next two weeks with a launch?

LAX

Nightmare, at least I know you are my username 24, just sent you a deicer (y)

@ Happy Helen. Thanks again for keeping me in the gift loop. I am currently on vaca with the family and I can't figure out which user name you are yet, but keep sending the gifts and I will return the same to you. (At least until the fix the username and avatar bug!!). For whatever reason I show up as username 24, even on my son's game - crazy!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Same problem, but I've ended up with 9 aircraft and 8 hangers.... The seafood restaurants aren't being helpful at the moment and are refusing to drop anything.

I actually ended up with 14 aircraft, but somehow when I needed to sell one to buy another aircraft to fly to Malta, I ended up with 13. When I first saw all the aircraft I had, I tried buying another hanger. No luck. :D. The seafood restaurants seem to get one lobster dinner for every three to four visits.

I Fly 2

Gifts sent today:
@ Pakman - propeller
@ billsnj - propellor
@ greensmith - video wall
@ Ilanda11 - fuel hose
@ dr fly - propellor

Also, hopefully got @ Happy Helen (can't figure which username you are showing as). Sent gift to plane taking off avatar, but no user name. Finally, getting no love(gifts) from rsorour anymore so I stopped sending - sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom