Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Livery looks good, but the other rewards are sub-par...not surprising after the juiciness of Riding The Comet. However, one thing did catch my eye....they FINALLY have a bonus for event hazards around the city. This is something I just recently said was needed, and now its available. A good step forward for GI 👏🏿

Device
  1. Android
Livery looks good, but the other rewards are sub-par...
ALL rewards for this event are sub-par. Including that pretty livery. Applied over and airplane and does nothing.
C'mon AC, you can do better that this pathetic event which is not even worthy to begin with.
Shurely it's a pass for me.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
ALL rewards for this event are sub-par. Including that pretty livery. Applied over and airplane and does nothing.
C'mon AC, you can do better that this pathetic event which is not even worthy to begin with.
What do you mean that it does nothing? Just curious

If you read the description before you painted it, you'll have seen its just pretty, but yes, does nothing. Join a whole load of paint jobs!!

Device
  1. Android
What do you mean that it does nothing? Just curious
Allow me to give you a very recent example. Superfast livery (gained as a prize from completion "Riding the comment" event) gives a +50% speed boost for the plane is painted with. So, it .
does something ...
And, by comparing these two, The Chinese New Year livery is pretty (I admit) , BUT useless.

Does anyone no what the point of upgrading the dragon is? Also why are qls messed up?
There is no longer any point in upgrading the dragon unless you are a new player and that is one of your story tasks.

QLs are messed up because the new launch bonus "test launch" (introduced last event) shows an icon as a QL in a launch, even though it is not. The only current solution is to make sure you are communicating with all people in a launch to make sure you know what bonus everyone has activated.

As always... have fun in AC! ;)

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
There is no longer any point in upgrading the dragon unless you are a new player and that is one of your story tasks.

QLs are messed up because the new launch bonus "test launch" (introduced last event) shows an icon as a QL in a launch, even though it is not. The only current solution is to make sure you are communicating with all people in a launch to make sure you know what bonus everyone has activated.

As always... have fun in AC! ;)
I wondered about that.. I thought someone had a QL , but it took the usual length of time.
so what is a test launch ?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Allow me to give you a very recent example. Superfast livery (gained as a prize from completion "Riding the comment" event) gives a +50% speed boost for the plane is painted with. So, it .
does something ...
And, by comparing these two, The Chinese New Year livery is pretty (I admit) , BUT useless.
It's supposed to give a +15% to coins rewarded from a flight. It's not much, but for newer players it helps. It does look nice though, but not enough for me to work my way through the event to lv 39 😅

Top Bottom