Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

IOS Update 4.11.4 just out

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Tech update and offer of a free garden (Urban green event' if you buy in the bank.
All these offers and my screen is really cluttered.

Attachments

• IMG_4472.PNG
    IMG_4472.PNG
    489.4 KB · Views: 112
Big update, 330mb. No sign of free ad gifts. Appears to be fairly stable. No sign of pop ups...yet.

Mine came with the latest bonus offer when buying greenies you also get a 1x1 size Mystery Garden Square (5 to collect) offering not only 10% bonus passenger generation, but also a population limit increase of 5.

Sloppy update info on iOS. "New update includes new quest to collect mugs... blah, blah"

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Same as @Kesh i had the offers before I updated so they are not related, and no sign of free videos yet.

Have not had a popup for greens yet though, keeping fingers crossed they are out!

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
I got one popup to complete a collection for 26 and hit the X quickly but noticed there is a box to skip confirmation. i think they added a confirmation before spending greens on bonus or collection chests.
Thats a good step atleast if thats the case, have not seen a pop up yet myself so feels like they toned down the amount of popups too but guess we'll see :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Prior to updating, every couple of minutes a pop up kept asking me to update. Drove me batty and eventually gave in. I usually wait a day to see if others give negative feedback but it was almost unplayable.
There is nothing harmfull in this new backup. I was usually skeptical too, but pretty good updates. And, someone must take a risk :D

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Nothing happen with the update.

Maybe the update only to increase the traffic of conversation....

Sounds good!
We've fixed some things under the hood, based on our own QA and your support tickets (fonts on iPhone 4, some bonus and Fair related stuff), and decided it's better to release those fixes right away, so you don't have to wait another couple of weeks for them.

Tech updates will come to Android and Windows versions as well prior to the next large update.

Device
  1. Android
Sounds good!
We've fixed some things under the hood, based on our own QA and your support tickets (fonts on iPhone 4, some bonus and Fair related stuff), and decided it's better to release those fixes right away, so you don't have to wait another couple of weeks for them.

Tech updates will come to Android and Windows versions as well prior to the next large update.
Thank you for the explaination Sir.

Top Bottom